Info for the 2002 TBird database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info for the 2002 TBird database

I am not affiliated with Ford Motor Company, all the data I gather comes from
    individuals with an interest in the new Thunderbird.

The files will be updated on a regular basis depending on the amount of data
    received since the last update.

For the new people on the board, I have been collecting data on all the Birds that I can,
    so if you have any of the below information on your car, I would appreciate receiving it.

The plots that I post on the Yahoo group site, newtbirdata have estimates on
    build/ETA/delivery dates along with a model breakdown. Due to the limited data that I
    have, I feel that the estimations may be optimistic, however it will give you a rough idea
    of build/ETA/delivery dates. As more data is gathered the better the fits will be. For this
    reason I would appreciate as many build dates/ETA's/delivery dates that I can get. Keep
    in mind that these are estimates and should not be taken as absolute.

The plots are located in the files section (.jpg extension). The
    data is located in the files section in the 2002 TBird Data Files folder.

You can post your info here or email it to me at the below address. If you email me the
    data your email name will be used as the owner. When submiting data please include as
    much as possible of the following:

The last six digits of the VIN, build week, ETA, delivery date, destination (where it is being
    delivered to, not necessarily where you live) exterior color, top color, model (premium
    or deluxe), interior color (full, partial, accent or standard), your name if you want it
    included and any remarks.

We have also found that the build rotation/sequence number is on one of the VIN
    stickers located on the fenders (front, rear, left and right), hood, trunk, and the doors
    (there may be more locations that I am currently not aware of). The rotation/sequence
    number is the actual order of production. It will be a four digit number above the VIN
    on one of the stickers. If you have a high VIN and low rotation number, add 9960 to the
    rotation number to find the actual production number of the car. Example: my VIN is
    2532 but the rotation number is 2167, indicating that my car was the 2167th 2002
    Thunderbird built or VIN 10619 has rotation # 0160 so it was the 10120th car built
    (160+9960=10120).

Thanx,

------------------
    Joe O'Donnell
    St. Pete, FL
    res08cfi@verizon.net
    Black Premium, Black Top, Black Accent,
    Boyd Coddington Blaster Billet Wheels
    I am not affiliated with Ford Motor Company, all the data I gather comes from
    Go Bucs! Go Gators

where ya been?
    2002 neiman marcus
    delivered October 4, 2001
    sold January 2008

Comment

Working...
    X