Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here the next one that you would NOT like to be installed on your Tbird car.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here the next one that you would NOT like to be installed on your Tbird car.

I have added an addition to my firts poll on that topic folowing some comments from you.

If you do not like these mods, just let us know by voting. Now, you will be able to select more than on choice and it is confidential.

Thanks,
    Alain
    A new audio system other than the original
    5.79%
    Blacked out lights
    15.98%
    Wider tires than the original
    5.51%
    Skirts
    17.63%
    Fender Trim
    11.57%
    Mud-Flaps
    13.50%
    Panel trim
    8.26%
    Engine cover painted or in chrome
    6.89%
    A different color car other than original like pink and so on
    10.74%
    Suspension upgrade
    4.13%

Re: Here the next one that you would NOT like to be installed on your Tbird car.

"Engine cover painted or in chrome" - I did both of them, and loved them both !!

Comment

Re: Here the next one that you would NOT like to be installed on your Tbird car.

Originally posted by 02bluebird View Post
      "Engine cover painted or in chrome" - I did both of them, and loved them both !!
      Mark, your car is very very beautiful. You are the exception. It is a poll.The way that the owners are upgrading their car is a personnal taste.

Comment

Originally posted by qruml23 View Post
        Mark, your car is very very beautiful. You are the exception. It is a poll.The way that the owners are upgrading their car is a personnal taste.
        Alain, I am enjoying these polls, and I like that this poll is to get various views from the TBN membership. It just gave me a giggle when you included one that mentioned chrome or painted engine covers as I experimented in both. By the way, the painted engine cover was the better of the two in my opinion, but I certainly respect other opinions. If we all liked the same thing, this would be a very dull world. Interestingly, my wife Anne wants to have her TBird's engine cover painted to match her car.

Thanks for adding more enjoyment to this forum through your polls.

Comment

You might have noticed that I forgot one related to the seats themselves. I made it on purpose because it might be a topic mostly related to the ergonomic instead of esthetic depending of the condition of the driver. There are so many factors for a seat to be confortable with and it is different from each other. So, I did not consider that one in this poll unless it is for a color change only. I do not think this one will have made a diference in the poll.

Comment

We all know the original tires Ford put on these cars were too small, so a tire up grade is a no brainer. Leroy

\ \ \ \ \________________________

Comment

I wish we could have voted for more than one in the first poll. There are several there that I consider more atrocious than any in the second poll.
              - Ted
              Titusville, Florida
              We're all Bozos on this bus.

Comment

Originally posted by DaiUyTed View Post
                I wish we could have voted for more than one in the first poll. There are several there that I consider more atrocious than any in the second poll.
                Absolutely!
                sigpic
                2010 Jaguar XK coupe
                1995 Lexus SC300 (aka Toyota Soarer)
                1985 Honda Nighhawk "S"
                2013 Lexus RX350 - wife's
                2013 Mercedes E-350 coupe

Comment

Originally posted by DaiUyTed View Post
                  Alain posted a replacement for that poll that allows multiple choices. You can vote in that poll here.
                  Kevin - Lincoln, NE
                  2005 Evening Black Premium, Black Hardtop, Black Accent.
                  Plus: White Hardtop, Chrome Hood Scoop Bezel, Borlas, and more.

Also posts as atest (test account) and SR-71 (original non-admin account)

Comment

Working...
                  X