Boys of Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys of Summer

American League EAST Division Winners 2004?

Boston Red Sox

or

New York Yankees
    BOSTON Red Sox
    40.74%
    NEW YORK Yankees
    59.26%

The poll is expired.

2003 Mountain Shadow Gray

Don't let ME influence you!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TBIRDY; Apr 3, 2004, 04:59 PM.

Comment

How about them O's!
      Bawlamer Oreos.:pink:
      Lee Clarke
      2003 T'bird, white/white ht/partial white accent
      2/24/04 - 6/18/04

Comment

We "open" with them tomorrow night WALC...good luck Bawlamer! GO BOSSS-TEN!
        And Lee, don't forget to vote, if it has to be one, either Boston or NY, who will it be? Come on, in my LIFETIME, I want to break the curse of the Bambino. 86 years without a World Series...come on help us out.................please?????

http://www.baseballprimer.com/articl...-03-26_0.shtml
        Last edited by TBIRDY; Apr 3, 2004, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Back when I was in high school, 1949-53, I had a track and football coach who said, "never bet against the Yankees". If I had followed his advice I would be a rich man today. There are a lot of people who wishfully think the Red Sox will do it but "never bet against the Yankees"
          Bob Moss

Comment

Originally posted by TBIRDY
            We "open" with them tomorrow night WALC...good luck Bawlamer! GO BOSSS-TEN!
            And Lee, don't forget to vote, if it has to be one, either Boston or NY, who will it be? Come on, in my LIFETIME, I want to break the curse of the Bambino. 86 years without a World Series...come on help us out.................please?????

http://www.baseballprimer.com/articl...-03-26_0.shtml
            Patti,
            Anyone except the Yankees, so I cast my vote for the Red Sox.

Lee
            Lee Clarke
            2003 T'bird, white/white ht/partial white accent
            2/24/04 - 6/18/04

Comment

ABY!! Go Red Sox.
              trpar
              2003/Torch Red/Torch Red/Black Ink

Comment

Go Braves!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Sorry Patti:
                  Since I'm a transplant from Southern Connecticut, I voted for the Yankees.
                  When I go to the Yankee/Redsox games the crowd isn't happy with me either.

Comment

No,No.No Yankees, Any one but the Yankees, Let go Soxs, Good luck Tribe this year. The Tribe is back.
                    Happiness Lies in the Harbor of Success

Comment

There should be a third choice in the poll- "Who cares, I hate baseball"...so I didn't vote. You all have fun though!
                      PK- 2002 Premium Blue/Full Accent/Whisper White Top VIN#16336
                      Built April 22, 2002
                      Purchased July 24, 2002

Comment

OK PK, if you don't like baseball, let's talk golf. So I see you are a 13 handicap, huh? You know, not for nothing, they say guys lie and say it's higher than it really is because guys are all sandbaggers and women lie and say it's lower than it really is because I guess we want to appear better than we really are!
                        Ummm, mine is 15, wanna play sometime? I guess that means you have to GIVE ME STROKES. Bring your wallet!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Wow, Patti, you're talkin' some serious smack. Actually, I got down to a 10 a couple of years ago, honest. As you said, it's really to your advantage to pad your scores and have a higher handicap, but I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror if I did that. I played tournament golf for several years and the cheating is rampant...a 14 handicap shot 77 and 75 in consecutive tournaments; I'm sorry, that's not possible. I haven't played much or tracked a handicap for the last two seasons. But, I'll whip my game back into shape for a big showdown with you.
                          PK- 2002 Premium Blue/Full Accent/Whisper White Top VIN#16336
                          Built April 22, 2002
                          Purchased July 24, 2002

Comment

Pssssssttttt Phil......Be careful the woman is on her 21+ days of not smoking.....BE AFRAID.......BE VERY AFRAID!!

Comment

Thanks for remembering Jeannie and thanks for counting with me….22 today! IT'S HELL though and I don't know how much longer I can hold on. I'm trying soooo hard, but I'm weakening, I can tell. Between the no sleep, the jitters, anxiety, thinking about cigarettes every minute of the day, weight gain, the grouchiness, etc. etc., I really do wonder if it's worth it.

PK - I've regularly did tons of tournaments myself and for the very reason you indicated, I've cut down on them tremendously and just joined a club instead this year. The tournaments winners are coming in with ridiculous scored based on their handicap. It's really disheartening for those of us who are out there with honest handicaps and are doing our best, come in thinking we are on the "board" and see the sandbag numbers. It's really a terrible injustice to us honest golfers and to the game. But GOD, I love the game, it's my passion!

Comment

Working...
                              X