Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you ready for another round of badges and patches??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you ready for another round of badges and patches??

To give us an idea as to the number of people who may be interested and the number of badges to expect, I'm posting this poll concerning a second round of grille badges. Don't place an order here, or assume a post will secure an order. This is just for our information. If you haven't received your grille badge or patch, you may want to wait before voting your intention.

Please note you can select more than one option.

Thanks.
    Yes, I would order one badge.
    43.94%
    Yes, I would order two badges.
    8.59%
    Yes, I would order three badges.
    1.01%
    Just one patch for me.
    12.12%
    I want two patches
    15.66%
    I want three patches or more.
    6.06%
    I already have a badge/patch and am not ready to order again.
    12.63%
    Last edited by JerryP; Jul 27, 2004, 08:28 PM.
    2002 Inspiration Yellow
    My Thunderbird
    Tarheel Classic Thunderbird Club

Re: Are you ready for another round of badges and patches??

Thanks for all your hard work on the badges!

Comment

the badges are great!!!
      Last edited by taflocks; May 20, 2004, 08:28 AM.
      king of the one liners and prince of the messy garage.

Comment

Received mine yesterday. I must say -- excellent job on the badges -- was extremely impressed. In my wildest dreams I never thought that they were going to be that nice. Immediately went out to the car and put it on.

Comment

There's no choice for both more badges and patches. I might order one more badge, in case someone decides to walk off with mine, and I would most likely order more patches, since I have several sweatshirts & coats they can be applied to.
          Member of the prestigious Trunk Mat Club!
          2003 Mountain Shadow Grey , Black Hardtop
          Mods: Chrome Hood Scoop Bezel, Billett Door Locks, Porthole Decals, Locking Logo Caps on Tires, Logo Floor Mats, Trunk Mat, & Trunk Liner, Logo Visor Wraps & Headrest Wraps, Carbon Fiber Dash Kit

Comment

You can "vote " for more than one choice on this poll. Like, vote for 1 patch and 2 badges , or whatever.
            We need this info to determine if we have enough to put in another order.
            (and when)

Comment

First, Jerry and Karyl

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!

The Badges and the patches exceed any expectations

I would like to order one more Badge !!!!

Frank

Last edited by macfrank; May 22, 2004, 05:44 PM.
              Thunderbird's Diecast Master

Comment

You may sew or iron on. or both.
                We ironed ours on, but I give no guarantees about what happens when you wash it. If it comes off then, I guess I'll just stitch it on.

When we return from T'Isle, we'll see what the interest is in a new order of badges. Keep in mind that we may need to order 100 to keep the price down.
                We'll find out about a "backless" Bird when we get back. I don't know at all if they will make them available to us that way. We'll have to ask.

Comment

I am thinking of putting one of my cloth patches on a baseball cap. I think I can find a Oakland Raiders cap that will be black with a silver button on the top (Giants' caps have an orange button). Any thoughts of having the design stitched into a ball cap?

Let me know if the iron on approach works (washing). I have a perfect black shirt for the patch but would like the results of your iron on approach before going further.
                  Last edited by FEsTbird; May 19, 2004, 10:49 PM.
                  Frank
                  FEs Tbird
                  03 Whisper White, White Top, White Partial Accent, Chrome Hood Bezel, Porthole Emblem Decals, Visor Emblem Decals, Tbird Floormats, TBN Grill Badge

Comment

be sure when you iron on the patch to put a washcloth over the patch first........and then iron the cloth instead of the patch.

Comment

Originally posted by KarylP
                      You can "vote " for more than one choice on this poll. Like, vote for 1 patch and 2 badges , or whatever.
                      We need this info to determine if we have enough to put in another order.
                      (and when)
                      I figured that out after I posted.....I did vote twice, thanks!
                      Member of the prestigious Trunk Mat Club!
                      2003 Mountain Shadow Grey , Black Hardtop
                      Mods: Chrome Hood Scoop Bezel, Billett Door Locks, Porthole Decals, Locking Logo Caps on Tires, Logo Floor Mats, Trunk Mat, & Trunk Liner, Logo Visor Wraps & Headrest Wraps, Carbon Fiber Dash Kit

Comment

i will take a couple more patches
                        Last edited by taflocks; May 21, 2004, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Hi,

I missed out on the last order, but would like to get a badge and a couple of patches.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Kim/Tbirdhiho

Comment

Received the patches. Super job. Thanks for all your work in this matter.
                            I too, after reading all the great reviews on the Badge, would order one as well.
                            Thanks again.
                            2003 Mountain Shadow Gray

Comment

The badge and patch are terriffic. I appreciate all of your effort. This has been no small task.

Comment

Working...
                              X