How old IS ISSYRO??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old IS ISSYRO??

HAPPY BIRDDAY, ISSY!! Hope it is a super one!

RBIRD
    Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks what do this is the happiest lot.....Mr. Wizard the Lizard

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know for sure if they are genuine.....Abraham Lincoln

Have a good one, Issy! Happy Birthday!

Comment

Well Bill you've got eleven on me and I'd bet I've got that many on Issy. Of the ten members having a birthday today, Issy is the only one I know. (we met at NOLA)Today I finally get to see a cardiologist after months of waiting.

Comment

Have a great day ISSY,

My guess in the how old is Issy sweepstakes is 58. Claudia baking your favorite cake?
        Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
        2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Happy Birthday Issy! Eat lotsa cake.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Issy.
            T-Birding it's the only way to fly!
            Richard & Gordon

Comment

Happy Birthday Issy I hope you have a great day and get lots of cake and ice cream.
              02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. acc.#165 - 21 states-Dc
              02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-22 states-DC
              03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
              03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
              04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white #137 - 20 states-DC
              04 PCR-Ash htp f/ash acc. #101 - 19 states-DC
              04 Merlot-Merlot htp-sand-Bill Grassnig- 16 states-DC
              04 TR-TR htp-sand 7 states
              04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 9 states-DC
              05 IG-IG htp-p/white acc.t #82 - 48 states-DC
              05 Dusk Rose-DR & C/mere htps-cashmere seats - 48 states-DC

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
                Well Bill you've got eleven on me and I'd bet I've got that many on Issy. Of the ten members having a birthday today, Issy is the only one I know. (we met at NOLA)Today I finally get to see a cardiologist after months of waiting.
                So glad you finally got that cardio doctor, want to see you enjoying life with a ton full of energy.
                Last edited by ISSYRO; Dec 6, 2017, 10:27 AM.
                Honor the sacrifices our predecessors paid for our country.

Comment

Oh Yes! I remember many moons ago thinking as to how I would feel when I hit that big number for retirement. SIXTY FIVE. I feel as I did decades ago though I wonder where in the world did all of these body pains come from. Nothing major thank God, but if itís not one minor pain itís another. Medicare- what a pain it was with all of the phone calls and the tons of mail trying to sell me supplemental plans throughout the year.
                  Going to fully retire from the civil service within the next 60 to 90 days. With the Air Force and civil service it took 44 years of my life, loved it but I must now turn towards days of relaxing fun. The part of being with this forum, chatting and meeting so many of you shows me a fantastic future. I look so forward to more adventures with the Thunderbirds and all of you.
                  Now I have to ask Claudia when she gets home: Where is my cake?
                  Honor the sacrifices our predecessors paid for our country.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy Birdday, Issy!
                      16 years, 142K miles, 48 States & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 100+ T-bird events, 160+ retrobird diecasts/models, 9 TOTM & some very special friends...THANKS to TBN !

Comment

Happy Birthday hope you have a great one
                        Cruise on :

Comment

Happy Birthday Issy!!

Comment

Working...
                          X