Happy 50th Anniversary.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 50th Anniversary.

How about a Happy 50th anniversary thread, as we are all getting older we all might be getting close.

First up will be Steve and Karen Nelson who will celebrate on Wed. Yes Karen after 50 years with Steve, you will go straight to heaven.
    Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
    2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

BILL ..Going to be hard for those of us who've been married more than once

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
      But not for those of us who haven't ... it's a great idea, Bill - we're coming up on 47.

Comment

Too late for me , already gone past .

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
          We just have to live longer. Oh yeah, we've got to convince our partner they want to put up with us 50 years. Difficult to say which is harder.

Congrats to Steve and Karen for reaching the big milestone.

Speaking of 50th Anniversaries. My mother is one of 12 children. Six of them celebrated their 50th anniversaries and 3 more would have but one of the spouses died to soon. Only two divorced. The oldest brother died in WWII, so early in his marriage it's impossible to know if it would have lasted that long.
          21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Originally posted by snowbird View Post
            Too late for me , already gone past .
            If you're past tell us what year it was that you made 50! Martin I've met your better half! Canada must have funny laws as she looks like she would have been 10 when she said I do!
            Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
            2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

We will celebrate 49 in June.

Comment

Originally posted by wcoates View Post

If you're past tell us what year it was that you made 50! Martin I've met your better half! Canada must have funny laws as she looks like she would have been 10 when she said I do!
                2014 Bill , thanks for asking . Guess that will make it 55 next year .

Comment

Originally posted by snowbird View Post

2014 Bill , thanks for asking . Guess that will make it 55 next year .
                  That's at least two of us going on 55....
                  Quickdraw
                  Raccoon Lodge Administrator

Comment

Judge Judy and I are getting close to 38 years with out any type of paper. The first few years people said we weren't committed unless we got married. So much for what people think.
                    They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
                    IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
                    Visit the TBN Store

Comment

We hit 44 last month. Will have a vow renewal next year at 45. No guarantee of making it to 50.

Comment

48 years on May 30th.

Comment

If I add them all together, I've got 48 years in.

Comment

We celebrated our 50th in 2015 by purchasing the Inca gold and traveling through 23 states to celebrate.
                            Ray and Sharon

Comment

Well, it looks like we are leading the pack here, will celebrate 60 years in June.
                              Sam

Comment

Working...
                              X