No announcement yet.

I Hit 80

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birdday, Sir Charles. You're just l like a Timex, you've taken a lickin', but you keep on tickin'.
    16 years, 147K miles, 48 States & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 100+ T-bird events, 160+ retrobird diecasts/models, 10 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS to TBN !

Comment

Happy belated Birthday Charlie
      02 Bird yelo/yelo full accent
      08 Ford Taurus Limited
      13 Ford FX2 Sport F150 Super Crew EcoBoost

Comment

Happy Birthday Charlie, we hope to see you in July.
        Sam

Comment

It is great to be 80 and still talking cars and stuff. You have done well.

Comment

Originally posted by SixPac View Post
            June 2, 1938, I entered this world in my Grandparent's house in Monticello, MS.

WOW, what a 80 year ride, especially these past 6 months. At our last visit with the surgeon he told us that I came close to checking out on him two times.

My goal now is to reach 90 years old.
            GREAT to finally hear from you, Charlie! You share a birfday with my 'little' brother (68) so I'll be thinking of you every year from now on. You've got 10 years on me but my plan is to back a year off my age starting this year. Works for me and I might last longer. Always thinking of you and Miss Margaret.

Comment

I am in trouble as I just told the Navigator you turned 80! No dear, I didn't send a card but diid wish him a happy day.

She also sends her best regards and I swore I'd send ya a card for the 90th!

We both hope to see you and Margaret in July!
              Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
              2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Charlie, Happy Birthday and congrats on your 80 milestone! Hope to see you in July.

Comment

Sending you a belated birthday wish. Hope you have many, many more.
                  The Pen Maker
                  2003 Evening Black Premium Thunderbird with Performance White hard top with standard interior- 1 of 13 built

Comment

Happy Birthday Charlie
                    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the
                    government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the
                    American Indian."

~ Henry Ford

Comment

I see we share the same birthday. Hope yours was a happy one and that you are recovering well from your recent hospital visit. I have decided not to have such long range goals, but to go for a year at a time. Yours,
                      FEsTbird
                      Frank
                      FEs Tbird
                      03 Whisper White, White Top, White Partial Accent, Chrome Hood Bezel, Porthole Emblem Decals, Visor Emblem Decals, Tbird Floormats, TBN Grill Badge

Comment

Working...
                      X