Happy Birthday to Missouri’s finest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to Missouri’s finest

Happy Birthday Craig. After 18” wheels, lowered, lake pipes and new grille, is there anything else you can find to upgrade that fine Bird?
    Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
    2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Happy Craig! Bill, I can think of one item he'd like is the flat hard tonneau same as you! Stewart currently has mine to do a repair job on the aft clips. Stewart has the hump style...

Comment

Happy Birthday I hope you have a great day.
      02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-DC
      02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-28 states-DC
      03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
      03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
      04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white - 20 states-DC
      04 Merlot- Merlot htp-sand- B. Grassnig-48 states-DC
      04 TR-TR htp-blk 20 states-DC
      04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 16 states-DC
      05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 21 states-DC
      05 Dusk Rose-DR htp-cashmere seats - 48&DC
      05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82
      - 48&DC

Comment

Comment

Thank You Gentlemen! The alternative to not having one is catastrophic! YES - a flat hard tonneau, A custom (jag) engine cover & something will eventually have to be done about my boring interior. I've caught myself looking at the pacific coast roadster & the turquoise '02 for that very reason. I just can't bring myself to start all over with the modding. I may see if Stewart has the time & interested in making me an engine cover. I've gathered up all the parts, but with this house remodel it's very hard to find time to do car stuff. On the extreme end, I'd love to see a coyote motor in place of the one I have but, I would have to have the house done & be extremely bored! Not to mention a boatload of money! It was fun to see those that made it to Minnesota last fall, Bill you were missed, as well as my buddy T-Bear, hopefully he got his transmission straightened out. Christmas is just around the corner - it's amazing how time flies!
          Last edited by camadsen_1; Nov 14, 2019, 07:33 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

Originally posted by camadsen_1 View Post
            Th YES - a flat hard tonneau, A custom (jag) engine cover & something will eventually have to be done about my boring interior. Bill you were missed, as well as my buddy T-Bear, hopefully he got his transmission straightened out.
            Craig, DavidA pm'd me that ha had an offer to buy his hard tonneau. He was offered $700 but I passed on offering more.. Might want to see if he sold it yet.

T-Bear texted me that he found one and was to send pictures. Might want to get a hold of him.

Like the Jag cover on mine.

Attached Files
            Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
            2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

That engine cover looks like mine except for the Jag badge which is chrome on mine, courtesy of Stewart's excellent work. The spoilers are also nearly done. Maybe Bill or Craig will post pictures. There are two varieties ..anyone interested?

Comment

Ya - I went round & round with David, In Minnesota he told me he had an offer for $600, so about a month ago I offered him $650. Then he asked me if I'd go $700. after some thought, I agreed . then he him-hawed around & told me he had to have $750. I don't appreciate being jacked around. SO, he still has them. Some folks just like having something somebody else wants, & that's OK, it's his set of covers.

Comment

rumor has it he'll be buried with them

Comment

Working...
                  X