• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most of us fall into this category!

Your Stories
    I Am A Seenager (Senior Teenager)

by : [URL

I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 years later.
    I don’t have to go to school or work.
    I get an an allowance every month.
    I have my own pad.
    I don’t have a curfew.
    I have a driving licence and my own car.
    I have ID that gets me into bars and off-licences. I like the off-licences best.
    The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant. They aren’t scared of anything. They have been blessed to live this long, so why be scared?
    And I don’t have acne.
    Life is Good!
    Also you will feel much more intelligent after reading this, if you are a Seenager.
    Brains of older people are slow because they know so much. People do not decline mentally with age. It just takes them longer to recall facts because they have more information in their brains. Scientists believe this also makes you hard of hearing as it puts pressure on your inner ear.
    Much like a computer struggles as the hard drive gets full, so, too, do humans take longer to access information when their brains are full. Researchers say this slowing down process is not the same as cognitive decline. The human brain works slower in old age, said Dr Michael Ramscar, but only because we have stored more information over time. The brains of older people do not get weak. On the contrary, they simply know more.
    Also, older people often go to another room to get something and when they get there, they stand there wondering what they came for.
    It is NOT a memory problem. It is nature’s way of making older people do more exercise.
    SO THERE!
    I have more friends I should pass this to, but right now I can’t remember their names. So, please, forward this to your friends. They may be my friends, too!

Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
    2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

I will pass this along (once I remember my password).

Comment

Bill I'm your friend! A good description for sure! I'm off to do deep water aerobics. My new spoilers should be here MONDAY. Jane is in Montana where it's 16 degrees! Gratitude is an attitude....thank God!
      Last edited by BLACK BEAUTY; Nov 30, 2019, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Deep water aerobics? Sounds fishy.

Comment

Ain't it the truth, Brother Bill, ain't it the truth!!

Bob
          Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks what do this is the happiest lot.....Mr. Wizard the Lizard

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know for sure if they are genuine.....Abraham Lincoln

Comment

poem.JPG

Comment

This is a good one Bill, and if you should receive it again in your email it is because it is because I have forgotten where I first read it & copied it from. Was it you??
              Mike

sigpic

Comment

I found this one think it's funny talking like the kids

Screenshot_20191130-235427.png
                I Started out with nothing and I still got most of it left

Comment

Working...
                X