Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YO MARK!

HAPPY BIRDDAY, MARK!! Keep it rockin'!!

Hope you have a great day, and we will soon see some pic's of your latest project car!

RBIRD

Last edited by RBIRD; Jul 18, 2020, 05:38 AM.
    Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks what do this is the happiest lot.....Mr. Wizard the Lizard

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know for sure if they are genuine.....Abraham Lincoln

Bob, thanks so much for the birthday wish! What a great song, another addition for my playlist. Just have to figure out how to make a playlist....

It’s the big 6-oh for me. Never really like the change of decade age thing, so I usually buy a car to feel better.....

Comment

Hey Mark have a great day. That Blonde gal still hanging with you? Think you should buy her a yellow parts car! Hope she's baking you a cake.

Tell us about the Chrysler car. Is the man cave finally put back together? Pictures always welcome.

Wow, being a grandpa and turning 60!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
      2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Wait til you hit 73!

Comment

Happy Birthday Mark, from the deep South. In my 5th month of doing nothing, and missing TBN events. Does that thing have a HEMI?
          sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Mark! You’re still just a pup.

Originally posted by EllisonCal View Post
            Happy Birthday Mark, from the deep South. In my 5th month of doing nothing, and missing TBN events. Does that thing have a HEMI?
            Of course, mine does.

Comment

Originally posted by 02bluebird View Post
              It's the big 6-oh for me.
              As long as it is not the big 6-uh oh!! Hope your day is going great! Too bad you don't still have your beautiful Bird to cruise in!!

Bob
              Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks what do this is the happiest lot.....Mr. Wizard the Lizard

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know for sure if they are genuine.....Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Thank you all for the b-day wishes. Just finished a surprise birthday party with my family, which was pure joy.

Received a very special cake too!

Comment

Happy Birthday Mark, have you moved into a new house yet. That cake looks like all the bits and pieces out of your old garage......................Fred

Comment

Working...
                  X