No announcement yet.

Need your prayers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Margaret for the update...Charlie's a fighter. God is good...all the time!
    Best Joey-ism (Friends) ever:
    "The point is Moo. It's like a cow's opinion...it's 'Moo'."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIkJ4BUChxI

Comment

Oh my, a lot worse than we realized. Hang in there, Charlie is a tough old bird. Continued prayers and healing thoughts for you and Charlie.
      T-Birding it's the only way to fly!
      Richard & Gordon

Comment

Margaret, thinking of you during these trying times. Praying often for the big guy!
        Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
        2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Prayers will continue, take care of yourself also.
          Birds of the 48
          15AGAIN has been in 48 States and 9 Canadian Provinces. Travelled many miles with great friends-- "Priceless"

Comment

I want to tell Charlie and Margeret how sorry I am that all this has happened with Charlies fall.I suspect Charlie was getting the rear mount luggage rack that we had worked out a sale on from his storage unit when this fall happened.I communicated with Margeret today and I want them to cash my check as I told her today and no matter how long it takes for Charlie to get back up and going I will wait till he sends the rack on to me.The most important thing is Charlies health and getting better !! And once Charlie is better and I recieve the rack I will mount it with great pride and shine it and be very proud to have it on my T-Bird "Wicked Sweet" !!!

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers are with you

Mike & Karen

Comment

Praying all is still progressing as planned.
                16 years, 142K miles, 48 States & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 100+ T-bird events, 160+ retrobird diecasts/models, 9 TOTM & some very special friends...THANKS to TBN !

Comment

Charlie is off the ventilator as of early yesterday. Yea! He has sat up on side of bed with lots of help. Slow but sure he has progress little by little. The next big step is to be well enough to go back to the 6th floor and out of ICU. I know his misses be on TBN and reading everyone's post.

We thank you for all the prayers and thoughts. Prayers do work!
                  -Margaret

Comment

THAT is wonderful news, Margaret!! Susan & I are Praying for strength for Charlie so that his body can heal. Can't be weak for therapy!

God Bless,

Bob & Susan Stotts (RBIRD)
                    Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks what do this is the happiest lot.....Mr. Wizard the Lizard

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know for sure if they are genuine.....Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Most excellent news, Margaret! YEAH FOR CHARLIE...hope he's steppin' out onto the dance floor soon.
                      And I agree - praying works!
                      Best Joey-ism (Friends) ever:
                      "The point is Moo. It's like a cow's opinion...it's 'Moo'."
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIkJ4BUChxI

Comment

Wonderful news! Everyone keep those prayers coming.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdWings View Post
                          Charlie is off the ventilator as of early yesterday. Yea! He has sat up on side of bed with lots of help. Slow but sure he has progress little by little. The next big step is to be well enough to go back to the 6th floor and out of ICU. I know his misses be on TBN and reading everyone's post.
                          Glad to see this Margaret! Keep us up to date as you can!

Charlie, we are all routing for you. Cille and I have you on our list!

Frank
                          Frank
                          FEs Tbird
                          03 Whisper White, White Top, White Partial Accent, Chrome Hood Bezel, Porthole Emblem Decals, Visor Emblem Decals, Tbird Floormats, TBN Grill Badge

Comment

Thanks for the update, prayers continue
                            Birds of the 48
                            15AGAIN has been in 48 States and 9 Canadian Provinces. Travelled many miles with great friends-- "Priceless"

Comment

This is Margaret..

We have very good news. Charlie is in a room now and out of ICU. He is still not always coherent but that is due to being in the hospital and ICU so long. He will be chasing the nurse soon.

A BIG “thank you” for all the prayers and thoughts.

Comment

Margaret, We're not done Praying for you & Charlie!! We will hear from you soon Charlie!

RBIRD
                                Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks what do this is the happiest lot.....Mr. Wizard the Lizard

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know for sure if they are genuine.....Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X