Sad News - SixPac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad News - SixPac

I am sorry to be the bearer of sad news, but Charlie, SixPac, passed away last night. As many of you know, he has been suffering from kidney failure and heart disease. He loved TBN and all the friends he met and the ones he never met.

Very sorry for your loss, Margaret. We all love Charlie back. I know how much he has been through. Now he can be at peace with our Lord. God bless you. I will keep you in my prayers.

Comment

He will be missed. Please take care of yourself Margaret.

Capture.JPG
      Bird is the word.....
      Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

What a loss......so sorry Margaret...but fond memories abound...RIP Charlie

Comment

RIP Charlie...
          Quickdraw
          Raccoon Lodge Administrator

Comment

RIP, Sir Charles. You brought us much joy over the years.

Margaret, our prayers are with you and the family. God bless you in this time of sadness.

Paul and Rosetta
            21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Such a nice person and brave warrior the last few years. Charlie was a special person, Margaret, and Karen and I are so blessed to have known both of you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you in these sad days.
              Steve and Karen Nelson
              Sarasota, Florida

Comment

My sincerest condolences to you and your family, Margaret.

Comment

Charlie was such a great person. He will be sorely missed. Rest in peace Charlie. Thoughts & prayers to Margaret, family, & friends.
                  02 Bird yelo/yelo full accent
                  20 Ford Escape SE

Comment

So very,very sorry to read, RIP Charlie,

Comment

So sad, Charlie was such a beloved TBN supporter and founder. My prayers are for you Margaret, I know how much you too meant to each other. He will be missed by us all.
                      sigpic

Comment

So sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers go to you and your family.

Ted

Comment

So very very sorry to hear this news. Charlie was truly a beloved character in the Thunderbird world and we all have fond memories.

Thinking of you in this sad time.
                          Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
                          2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Margaret, I am so sorry to read this news. I know how much Charlie, my Stud Muffin, loved TBN and the people here. My heart is with you and the rest of the family during this time of loss. {{HUgs}}
                            R.
                            Be who you are... and say what you feel...Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr. Seuss
                            Through and through G.R.I.T.S.

Comment

So sorry for your loss Margaret , RIP Charlie, you will be remembered .

Comment

Working...
                              X