More Sad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Sad news

Received word that our member, Ray, has lost his wife, Debbie, to breast cancer yesterday. Lets keep him and his family in our prayers.
    Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Re: More Sad news

Will be putting Ray and his family in our thoughts.
    They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
    IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
    Visit the TBN Store

Comment

All best wishes to Ray and his family.
      Life without passion is no life at all.
      Sean Combs

Comment

I'm so sorry, Ray. Your entire family is in my prayers.

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Debbie fought a long a courageous battle. We were so happy to be able to see her and Ray when we stayed in Illinois last summer as we caravanned to Michigan.

Prayers going out for our good friend Ray and his entire family. Rest in Peace, Debbie.
          Last edited by 2K2BIRD; Apr 1, 2016, 08:11 AM.
          21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

So glad we got to see her last year, our thoughts and prayers are with Ray and family.
            02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-DC
            02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-28 states-DC
            03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
            03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
            04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white - 20 states-DC
            04 Merlot- Merlot htp-sand- B. Grassnig-48 states-DC
            04 TR-TR htp-blk 20 states-DC
            04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 16 states-DC
            05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 21 states-DC
            05 Dusk Rose-DR htp-cashmere seats - 48&DC
            05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82
            - 48&DC

Comment

Will be putting Ray and his family in our thoughts. C&F
              Frank
              FEs Tbird
              03 Whisper White, White Top, White Partial Accent, Chrome Hood Bezel, Porthole Emblem Decals, Visor Emblem Decals, Tbird Floormats, TBN Grill Badge

Comment

Ray it was DavidA who told me last year of your struggles. My prayers are for you. Debbie RIP..

Comment

Very sorry to hear about Debbie. Ray, you and your family are in our thoughts, wishes and prayers.
                  Quickdraw
                  Raccoon Lodge Administrator

Comment

Ray, my deepest condolences to you and your family.

Comment

Although I don't post here very much anymore Susan and I want to add our condolences to Ray and his daughters Lindsay and Laura. We have become very good friends with Debbie and Ray and were devastated when we received notification that Debbie died on March 30, 2016 at 12:57 pm (with Ray, Lindsay and Laura at her side). Ray said arrangements are: Carmody-Flynn Funeral Home; 1800 Eastland Drive; Bloomington, IL 61704; Wake is Tuesday, April 5th 4-7 pm; Funeral Wednesday, April 6th 11 am; donations to Illinois Cancer Care or St. Jude Midwest Affiliates
                      We last saw Ray and Debbie on Sunday, January 24th at the Country Mansion in Dwight Illinois when we had brunch together. On February 27th Ray called to say her doctors had taken her off all medication and was putting her in Hospice.

I loved my 2002 Torch Red Thunderbird and Susan and I have many happy memories of trips taken in it and all the fun we had at TBN events. For us, however, the best part of owning Illini Bird was the friends we met over the years and Ray and Debbie Reed became among our best friends; we are heartbroken to know that she has passed away.
                      Last edited by MikeB; Apr 4, 2016, 06:06 AM.
                      2002 Ford Thunderbird Premium Torch Red partial interior (sold June 2013)
                      2015 Acura MDX SH-AWD Entertainment & Technology Pkgs Graphite Luster Grey Metallic
                      2023 Toyota RAV4 Prime XSE Plug-In Hybrid (PHEV) Wind Chill Pearl White Tri-Color/Black

Comment

Oh my, that is truly terrible news. So sorry to hear that Ray, my thoughts and prayers are with you. She put up one hell of a fight.

Comment

Very sad to hear this. Ray and family my deepest condolences to you. Sending a big hug to you Ray.

Comment

Very sorry to hear this Ray. Debbie out up a great fight. I feel your pain and offer you my sincere condolences
                            Unbelivable TBN trips including ALL of the lower 48 States plus 9 Canadian Provinces, 8 European Countries, 3 Caribbean Countries, Countless National Parks and have attended well over 100 TBN Events since 2001 and counting. Best of all ... fabulous friends.

Comment

Sad to hear this. Our prayers are with Ray and
                              their Families.

Gary & B.J.

Comment

Working...
                              X