Passing of a Long time TBN Member - JoyBird

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passing of a Long time TBN Member - JoyBird

I wanted to pass along the news for anyone that isn't connected on Facebook -

It is with a heavy heart that I relay the message of the passing of "JoyBird" - Joy Trexler-Carr. She passed away earlier this week. Joy was a member of TBN from way back in July of 2002. She and Helen, owned '02 Black Bird and attended many many events over the years.

Joy was a very sweet lady and was very welcoming of new members and loved to have a chat with anyone to discuss tbirds, love of animals, and motorcycles over the years.

Please keep Helen and the rest of Joy's family in your thoughts and prayers.

Sorry to hear that. My sympathy is extended to all who love her.

Comment

Sad news thanks for posting.
      02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. acc.#165 - 21 states-Dc
      02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-22 states-DC
      03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
      03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
      04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white #137 - 17 states-DC
      04 PCR-Ash htp f/ash acc. #101 - 19 states-DC
      04 Merlot-Merlot htp-sand-Bill Grassnig- 16 states-DC
      04 TR-TR htp-sand 7 states
      04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 5 states-DC
      05 IG-IG htp-p/white acc.t #82 - 48 states-DC
      05 Dusk Rose-DR & C/mere htps-cashmere seats - 48 states-DC

Comment

Not the kind of news we want to hear, best wishes to her family.
        Life without passion is no life at all.
        Sean Combs

Comment

Sad news indeed. Joy and Helen were two of the first retrobird owners we met in person through TBN. It happened in August of 2002 during the Thunder On 66 cruise in Joplin, MO. Joy was very active with TBN back in the day and we were lucky to see them at several other events during the early years.

Our condolences to Helen and all the rest of Joy's family.

Paul and Rosetta
          15 years, 138K miles, 48 States & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 100+ T-bird events, 160+ retrobird diecasts/models, 9 TOTM & some very special friends...THANKS to TBN !

Comment

Always hate to hear that kind of news, our prayers go out to the family. Always remember both of them from our 1st big event in Florida in 2002.
            Birds of the 48
            15AGAIN has been in 48 States and 9 Canadian Provinces. Travelled many miles with great friends-- "Priceless"

Comment

Soo sorry to hear this. Joy was a good friend back in the day and her and Helen and Judy and I stayed with Thunderbubba on our way to Destin back in 02 and she was the first person I met on TBN because we both lived in Pa. at the time.
              They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
              IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
              Visit the TBN Store

Comment

This is sad news. RIP Joy. Judy and I enjoyed visiting with Joy and Helen at some of the early TBN events. Condolences to Helen, and family and friends of Joy.
                PK- 2002 Premium Blue/Full Accent/Whisper White Top VIN#16336
                Built April 22, 2002
                Purchased July 24, 2002

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Had not seen Joy or Helen for quite a while. Our condolences are extended to Helen and Joy's family.
                  sigpic
                  Skip
                  2002 Ford Thunderbird Premium, Torch Red with Full Accent Red Interior
                  2008 Ford Taurus X, Eddie Bauer, Merlot with Pueblo Gold Cladding
                  2013 Ford Escape SEL (Ecoboost), Frosted Glass

Comment

This is very sad news. We remember the good times we had being around Joy and Helen. Both are in our prayers and thoughts. RIP Joy.

Charlie and Margaret

Comment

So sorry to read about her passing on. a long time member that we also first met on the Route 66 tour in 2002.
                      Dot from Texas
                      Porthole Authority
                      TBN 2017 Calendars free to download.

Comment

Joy will be greatly missed by all that knew her. We met her and Helen while they were on the Route 66 tour, and enjoyed their company at many early events. She also loved her motorcycle "yellowi wing" and did several cross country trips on it, staying with us on one occasion while passing thru town. Our condolences go out to Helen and Joys family.

Comment

RIP Joy......Our thoughts and prayers to all of her friends and family.

Comment

Working...
                          X