NCAA Championship Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Championship Game

I don't keep up with basketball (pro or college), but tonight Kentucky and Kansas (or is it Kansas State) go for the NCAA championship.

My only interest in this game is that Alabama won the football National championship, so I'm pulling for Kentucky to win the basketball National championship.

GO SEC

Re: NCAA Championship Game

KU vs UK

UK is University of Kentucky Wildcats
    KU is University of Kansas Jayhawks (although you'd think Kansas University)
    Attached Files
    Bird is the word.....
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

WAY TO GO BBN
      DaveR (as seen on survelance TV)

Comment

It has been crazy here at the home of the national champions. Been thinking about how my bird would look painted UK Blue!
        2005 Premium, 1 of 32 made like it

Comment

Originally posted by COLP View Post
          It has been crazy here at the home of the national champions. Been thinking about how my bird would look painted UK Blue!
          And then you can flip it over and set it on fire. Thunderbubba loves that flame look...
          Bird is the word.....
          Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

NDSU faces Gonzaga in NCAA tourney.....I usually do not follow basketball..GO BISON!

Comment

Don't hold your breath, Greg.

Comment

Yes Gene a real long shot. Gonzaga has more players over 6'10" than NDSU has had in it's entire history of playing. The Bison are 18 point underdogs. I'd like to watch but doubt we get the channel here in Florida. It also is a late start ..no bueno. (no good) I keep watch on the 10 day forecast back home. Still averaging low 40's daytime, and the upper 20's at night. It's 9:23 and the temp here is 74F...low 80's and cloudless day..after day!

Comment

I have Gonzaga going to the final 4 in my bracket. Rough day yesterday for my bracket, 11 wins and 5 losses...3 of the losses were in the last second by one-point. Several big upsets. Maybe today will be more higher seeds winning their games? I have Kentucky beating Wisconsin in the final 4, the Wahoos beating the Zags in the other semifinal, and Kentucky winning it all in the final game.
                  PK- 2002 Premium Blue/Full Accent/Whisper White Top VIN#16336
                  Built April 22, 2002
                  Purchased July 24, 2002

Comment

13-3 for me with a combined loss margin total of 5 points. Pretty darn exciting.... that was funny seeing the coach fall off his chair when his son made that shot for Georgia.
                    Bird is the word.....

Comment

It's definitely been a fun tourney so far. I think we're going to see history made this year with Kentucky going 40-0 and becoming the first team to go undefeated since the 1976 Indiana Hoosiers.

Comment

Watch out for Valparaiso and Notre Dame.

\ \ \ \ \_______________________

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy View Post
                          Watch out for Valparaiso and Notre Dame.

\ \ \ \ \_______________________
                          I watched Valpo but....they went bye bye

Comment

24-8 so far. 2 of my round 2 picks are gone.
                            PK- 2002 Premium Blue/Full Accent/Whisper White Top VIN#16336
                            Built April 22, 2002
                            Purchased July 24, 2002

Comment

Working...
                            X