Carson vs Dak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson vs Dak

Well what do you say now? North Dakota shines! 37-9 rout over the other rookie..my oh my...NDSU is 10 and 1 heading to Frisco? (Charlie I'm thinking of YOU!)

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
    Well what do you say now? North Dakota shines! 37-9 rout over the other rookie..my oh my...NDSU is 10 and 1 heading to Frisco? (Charlie I'm thinking of YOU!)
    Second year starters are not called rookies in the NFL.

Comment

How ‘bout them Cowboys.

Fly, Eagles, fly!

Comment

9 and 1? I think.
        Last edited by vinnie; Nov 20, 2017, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Ric your right...last year they were rookies everyone compared. Vince the Bison are 10 wins one loss to South Dakota State. NDSU won the Missouri Valley Conference and got the bye week and home field advantage. GO BISON!

Comment

Ric your right...last year they were rookies everyone compared. Vince the Bison are 10 wins one loss to South Dakota State. NDSU won the Missouri Valley Conference and got the bye week and home field advantage. GO BISON!
            OOPS, I thought NDSU was a reference to Wentz.

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie View Post

OOPS, I thought NDSU was a reference to Wentz.
              With Greg's posts you have to read what he is thinking, not what he is writing.

As for the Carson and Dak comparison - one game is hardly a barometer for careers that are just beginning.
              21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2BIRD View Post

As for the Carson and Dak comparison - one game is hardly a barometer for careers that are just beginning.
                It was pretty clear last night.
                02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-DC
                02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-28 states-DC
                03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
                03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
                04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white - 20 states-DC
                04 Merlot- Merlot htp-sand- B. Grassnig-48 states-DC
                04 TR-TR htp-blk 20 states-DC
                04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 16 states-DC
                05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 21 states-DC
                05 Dusk Rose-DR htp-cashmere seats - 48&DC
                05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82
                - 48&DC

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2BIRD View Post
                  And if you are able to do that, I also have a degree in psychoanalysis and would love to speak with you.

Comment

Think Not Want Not el doctorCarson has been good for North Dakota. Were also real proud of the Viking Adam Thielen from Detroit Lakes, MN
                    Last edited by BLACK BEAUTY; Nov 21, 2017, 02:07 PM.

Comment

There’s still time to hop on the Wentzwagon!

Comment

Gene, Carson is the real deal. He's a role model and very religious. Stats don't lie: 28 TD passes in 11 games, only 3 interceptions in 282 pass attempts! Dak on the other hand

Comment

One of the sports writers for the Chicago Tribune who attended the game said he was greeted by his Uber driver with a "Welcome to Wentz-ylvania"
                          Quickdraw
                          Raccoon Lodge Administrator

Comment

It’s a real treat to watch him improve each week. He learns from his mistakes and doesn’t repeat them. He’s already on the verge of breaking several long held team records.

Many refer to the city as Wentzadelphia.

Comment

Carson took NDSU BISON to FOUR national championships, and yes he's smart! But in these days marred by 'bad boys' it is refreshing to see someone that 'walks the walk'...go Carson GO BISON!

Comment

Working...
                              X