2018 NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 NFL Draft

As I had hoped for and it worked out perfectly, Barkley for the Giants and Darnold to the Jets. Jets long suffering of a true Quarterback has finally ended.... Yes.... Happy
    Honor the sacrifices our predecessors paid for our country.

MTT
    Honor the sacrifices our predecessors paid for our country.

Comment

Just glad my birds are picking last this year.

Comment

Don't want to be a Monday morning QB BUT.".......... Can't believe they Browns didn't take Barkley numerous uno. Their QB choice would/should of been there at number 4.
        Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
        2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Gene;

I believe your birds (Ravens) got the best pick in the draft at the least costs. Jackson will be unbelievable at producing results when his time comes.

KY-BYRD

Comment

Originally posted by KY-BYRD View Post
            Gene;

I believe your birds (Ravens) got the best pick in the draft at the least costs. Jackson will be unbelievable at producing results when his time comes.
            My birds (Eagles) had the last pick because they won the Super Bowl. They traded their pick to the Ravens who used it to pick Jackson. He does look like he could be an exciting player.

Comment

Originally posted by wcoates View Post
              Don't want to be a Monday morning QB BUT.".......... Can't believe they Browns didn't take Barkley numerous uno. Their QB choice would/should of been there at number 4.
              Bill you know the track record of the Browns picks

Comment

Believe or not, but I predict the Browns will win at least 6 games during the upcoming NFL season. They may even go .500, but that may be stretching it. They had a lot of young talent even before this draft and had all those draft picks!
                PK- 2002 Premium Blue/Full Accent/Whisper White Top VIN#16336
                Built April 22, 2002
                Purchased July 24, 2002

Comment

Children's game "played" by adult thugs.
                  We're lighter. We're faster. If that don't work, we're nastier.
                  We're gonna make history.

Comment

Like anything else some good and some bad. My nephew has a stepson in the league. He’s a very nice guy. First on the scene to help my brother when he had hurricane damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sierra977 View Post
                      Children's game "played" by adult thugs.
                      Tell us how you really feel! ;o)

IMHO the adult thugs are just a small percentage of the players. There are a huge number of players that are active in their communities and do many positive things for other people and organizations, but that doesn't get near the media coverage that the player troubles get. I've been to many games and there are lots of adult thugs in the stands also. But the majority of fans are polite and courteous. Gene has a good point in the previous post. There are violent criminals and people who abuse other people in all segments of society.
                      PK- 2002 Premium Blue/Full Accent/Whisper White Top VIN#16336
                      Built April 22, 2002
                      Purchased July 24, 2002

Comment

Working...
                      X