Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday: Didn't bother to click on this thread when it was originally posted - no interest.

This morning: Saw the number of replies, so had to check it out.
    Tonight: ready

Just curious ... what is suppose to be posted in the "High School Football" sub-forum???

Comment

Originally posted by jayred1 View Post

Just curious ... what is suppose to be posted in the "High School Football" sub-forum???
      An even better question: Why is there a High School Football sub-forum? It's been awhile for most (all) of us ....
      15 years, 138K miles, 48 States & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 100+ T-bird events, 160+ retrobird diecasts/models, 9 TOTM & some very special friends...THANKS to TBN !

Comment

YEA I knew about the rules but I am saying different directions one continues to lose year in year out while the other one is ranked one of the state's best year in year out. You would think winning would rub off on TM which used to be a community of Tuloso and Midway but has now been swallowed up by Corpus Christi. So those two names have been dropped but the school still goes by them. Two schools so close together and are rivals but in name only. Calallen beats the tar out of them every year.

Comment

Originally posted by trollerguy View Post
          ...Calallen beats the tar out of them every year.
          But all it takes is once. The right coach, right players and the right time - just that right chemistry. Remember the movie "Undefeated"?

other high school football movies:
          Facing the Giants
          Remember the Titans
          Blindside
          Radio (great performances by Ed Harris Jr, Cuba Good Jr.)
          Best Joey-ism (Friends) ever:
          "The point is Moo. It's like a cow's opinion...it's 'Moo'."
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIkJ4BUChxI

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2BIRD View Post

An even better question: Why is there a High School Football sub-forum? It's been awhile for most (all) of us ....
            My guess would be that it was created by an admin thinking it was worthwhile. Now we have an admin bemoaning someone using it. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by 007Cruiser View Post

My guess would be that it was created by an admin thinking it was worthwhile. Now we have an admin bemoaning someone using it. Go figure.
              Well you know we cannot all agree. Some folks think what others think are exciting to them are dull and boring. That is what makes this world go. I am old enough now to let them toot! I know what I like and that is all that matters.

Comment

Working...
              X