X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang can't find the snow tires.

Comment

• Went out to my old shop (probably built in the teens) since I had nothing better today (snowy, icy, and stayed home from work) and this is what I found when I opened the sliding door. What shall I do with it?

Comment

• IMG_1251.JPGHere she sits until she's in for an oil change on the 5th then off we go to the (hopefully sunny) south.

Comment

• Nice day in Vegas (sunny 65) uncover the 05. Later today going to meet other TBirders for some Wine and Cheese

Comment

• Originally posted by TEE4TOO View Post
            Nice day in Vegas (sunny 65) uncover the 05. Later today going to meet other TBirders for some Wine and Cheese
            Eugene, Just remember to post your picture of it!
            TBN TOTM 2018 Calendars free to download.

Porthole Authority

Comment

• Time to pick that photo. A few really nice calendar quality photos submitted but I'm going with Keith aka 428PI as the challenge winner.( I liked your story with your photo, Keith.) OK, Keith, time to post the next Challenge for us.

Porthole Authority

Comment

• Next Challenge. Tbird by a church. This church was in the town of Bodega, California. Close to where the school house from the movie "Birds" was filmed. IMG_2211.JPG

Comment

• Taken at St.Olaf Kirke church in Bosque County, TX in 2014.

Porthole Authority

Comment

• Historic St. Thomas Parish Parish in Croom, Maryland. Beautiful church in a beautiful setting.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X