Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to Thunderbird Concepts???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Thunderbird Concepts???

So, it seems that Thunderbird Concepts closed rather abruptly this past spring - anyone know what happened? On Yelp there are angry reviews citing purchases and no products shipped and no feedback. I bought several of their products over the past couple of years and was always pleased with the products and the service.

Doesn't sound good at all - anybody have any info?

Alan

Alan, if you'll do a search simply using the word "Concepts" you will find threads that may answer your questions.

Comment

I searched “Concepts” as suggested.... I still have no idea as to what happened to Aaron...
      Brian - El Paso, IL

Comment

More than not I'd say he didn't have enough business in a dying market...

Comment

Originally posted by AZTB View Post
          Alan, if you'll do a search simply using the word "Concepts" you will find threads that may answer your questions.
          I did do just that and did bot easily find information on this. Will try again to see if I missed something.

Comment

Alan: Did you scroll through this thread?

http://www.thunderbirdnest.com/forum...om-aaron-scott

Comment

Originally posted by Lupulin View Post

I did do just that and did bot easily find information on this. Will try again to see if I missed something.
              Ah - I see my error now. I searched on "Concept"

Searching instead on Concepts quickly pulled up the relevant thread.

A paste from that thread:

"From his web site:

As of May 2017, Thunderbird Concepts is officially closed.

After a wonderful 17 years of working with Thunderbird owners, we are sad to have to make this announcement.A Thank you for working with us throughout the years.A We had such a wonderful time.A We wish all of the best for you, and your families.

And… of course, Happy Tbirding!

Sincerely,
              Aaron Scott and Team.
              Thunderbird Concepts, LLC

We would never let any of our past valued customers, be left hanging with an issue or a concern. If you do have an issue or a concern please contact me.A I will make sure your are % taken care of. Email: order”@”thunderbirdconcepts.com. (Please take out the quotation marks in email address)"

Alan

Comment

I just heard from LA Phil. He told me that Ford finally caught up with TBC and all the merchandise they had knocked off in China. (some I've got) Besides that TBC's main Chinese supplier went bankrupt and all the tooling was lost. Phil told me his business is booming.

Comment

I for myself, would never believe anything that came out of the mouth of LA Phil.
                  They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
                  IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
                  Visit the TBN Store

Comment

Working...
                  X