First time out for a TBN Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time out for a TBN Event

On the 2nd weekend of Feb. 8-11th Joyce and I will be joining the TBN Group for The Pappasitos' Event in Peachtree City...our first time out with the TBN...it is somewhat near to Smyrna, TN...just a few hours away as the crow flies. We plan on taking advantage of the events somewhat close by. Hope to meet a lot of the group over this weekend...Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Jim, it's great to hear that you and Joyce will be joining in at Pappasito's. Jeannie and David always put together a top notch event down in Georgia. I can pretty much guarantee you'll have a good time. You'll also get to meet a lot of great folks. We look forward to seeing you both again.

Paul & Rosetta
    21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Jim, I've said it many times to newbies how apprehensive my wife and I were in joining these travelers of 15+ years. Would we be accepted??? Wow, 15 minutes into our first event and it was like old home week. You will have a great time I'm sure. As good a group as I've ever been associated with of many car forums! Enjoy. Maybe we can even get ole Paul to buy us both a drink!
      Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
      2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Originally posted by wcoates View Post
        Maybe we can even get ole Paul to buy us both a drink!
        I don't see that listed as an event on the Pappasito's thread....

Bird is the word.....
        Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

Welcome Jim! I've been to three major TBN events. They were all outstanding and like old timer Tom Aglio said 'its more about the people'. Today we were at the Silver Springs Ford Show with over 1300 cars! Enjoy the ride! And the People!

Comment

Jim, Glad you guys are going to make the event. It will be good to meet ya.

Comment

Working...
            X