2005 rear bumper assembly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 rear bumper assembly

backed into a trailer and gouged rear bumper and licence plate chrome. body shop tells me ford does not supply it anymore. Looking to find a used one somewhere to buy and have shipped to my body shop. Any ideas? thanks. John

I got rear ended in my 007 and it needed a bumper, bumper cover and license plate surround. They found all new parts that are being painted and installed this week. Maybe I got the last ones out there, I dunno. The body shop got the parts from Prestige Ford in Garland, Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbear View Post
      I got rear ended in my 007 and it needed a bumper, bumper cover and license plate surround. They found all new parts that are being painted and installed this week. Maybe I got the last ones out there, I dunno. The body shop got the parts from Prestige Ford in Garland, Texas.
      wow, missing Papasito's due to illness, hitting a javelin in the Inca and rear ended in the 007. David my friend I hope the remainder of 2018 brings better luck!
      Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
      2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Thanks Bill! As long as I wake up in the morning I am doing pretty good I think. Getting the back luck over early this year, down hill slide from here going forward I hope.

Comment

Working...
        X