caliper covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caliper covers

Finally, it's that time of year again. Bird is due state inspection and oil change. Dealer has promo 'The Works' until end of June. So, while they're rotating tires, they can install the new black with 'bird emblems/signature calipers. Then it's good to go for another 2 years(tags). Great weather here as winter turned to summer with minimal pollen so no major clean up.

Cheryl I've got red ones on Black Beauty..

Comment

Yeah, I like how the red stands out but don't think they'd look so good with the merlot.

Comment

you will like the black with Merlot.mine had them already on it when I bought it.and if I was smart enough I could make the pic big enough to see it without clicking on it
        figured I needed something here

Comment

null

Posting large pictures is pretty easy if you follow the instructions on the first post in the Thunderbird Picture Challenge thread:

http://www.thunderbirdnest.com/forum...ii#post1002481
          21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

I like the looks of those covers. They'll probably show up a little more as I have the stock 7 spoke rims.

Comment

pictures don't do them justice either
              figured I needed something here

Comment

Working...
              X