Finally Folding Chair for Thunderbirds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Folding Chair for Thunderbirds

Do your folding chairs take up to much trunk space? Do you do car shows, outdoor concerts, cruise-ins, visit weekends with friends or family etc? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA2-Df7TsHk
    This chair when folded is approximately 12" x 20" x 4" thick! One will FIT BEHIND EACH SEAT or on the shelf behind if you are 6'2" or more. It fits in the depressed area of the spare tire cover! It is not cheap - $89 at West Marine is best I could find. But if you're tired or frustrated about leaving gear or even loved ones behind because your chairs consume most of the trunk space, these chairs could conceivably save a relationship Kidding aside, take a look. I bought two

I've got a couple of chairs like these below that I bought from WalMart years ago when we had some older classics (a 1924 Ford Model T and 3 restored Volkswagen Beetles) as we used to attend a number of car shows with them. They collapse and come with a carrying bag. Definitely not quite as compact as the ones you bought but I've packed them in to the T-Birds when we've attended out of town functions like Pageant of the Thunderbird in California. On the good side, they still sell them at WalMart and only about $20 each.

Comment

We got a pair of these when we bought our Villa from the realtor...very nice

Comment

Working...
      X