Selling 4 Wheels with Center Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling 4 Wheels with Center Caps

I am selling for a very close friend. I do not have the wheels. All contact would be directly with the owner.

4 Wheels with Center Caps. Their condition is practically new. See photo.

Do not come with the tires. Early take offs in very good condition. Complete with caps. $375 plus shipping for all 4. Additional pics on request.
    abrett@shaw.ca. 1-250-754-4381.

Rims.jpeg
    Mike

sigpic

chrome?

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
      chrome?
      REALLY???

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
        chrome?
        They could be .... if Bill Coates gets a hold of them.
        21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

I've got 16 spoke white powder coated rims..what a cleaning job! I'm trying Wheel Wax on them to repel brake dust..we'll see
          Last edited by BLACK BEAUTY; May 31, 2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2BIRD View Post

They could be .... if Bill Coates gets a hold of them.
            Paul, I have one wheel out now! Gave it to the gent in February. Not done when we spent March and April in Fl. Called when we got back so the guy was on temporary assignment in Texas. Still have not seen it .( It will be for sale for exactly what I have in it -- Full size spare on 55s don't work!)

If I can track the guy down and he's still interested in doing them, I'd buy these (and all the sets I could find ) at $375 (depending on freight costs.)

What would members be willing to pay for a newly chromed remanufactured set (absolutely perfect!) I don't think I made more than $100 for any set I sold here.

Have called the owner and left a voice message.
            UPDATE:

JUST TALKED TO OWNER. WHEELS ARE IN BRITISH COLUMBIA. SHIPPING WILL BE PROHIBITIVE ACCROSS BORDER TO GET TO OHIO.
            Last edited by wcoates; May 31, 2018, 03:00 PM.
            Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
            2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Working...
            X