BlueTooth gadgets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueTooth gadgets

I have tried two of these Bluetooth gadgets that plug into the cigarette lighter and act as hands free cell phone adapters. Has anyone found one that has acceptable sound quality?
    sigpic

I have used ne that I saw recommended per one of our members and YES I do get some static. I move around in the stations trying to find the lowest noise background and it can be challenging at times. I learn to live with it because of the price of the device.
    Honor the sacrifices our predecessors paid for our country.

Comment

Issy, the two that I have tried did not use the radio, they paired with my cell phone to give me hands free phone calls. They were not to costly at less than $25. Found them both on eBay.
      sigpic

Comment

Just a quick bump to see if anyone else interested in hands free cell phone using Bluetooth ??
        sigpic

Comment

I've bought more than one of these units.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-Wireles...AAOSwaopZiuO 6

Pictures show cord for a periodic charging of batteries. Once charged the unit fits on a clip on the sun visor for easy accessibility. Easy to use and the sound quality is surprisingly good for a unit this cheap. Had previously purchased much more expensive Motorola ( and others) which had not performed as well.

Dang, this unit seems to be similar at half the price.

https://www.ebay.com/p/Wireless-Mult....c100005.m1851
          Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
          2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Bill, I had one of these also. Just could not mess around with the charging cord all the time so I tried one that plugs into my cigarette lighter. Actually it mounts in the lighter so there is no cord. . Sound is not so good. Hope to get some more opinions from TBN members on what they have tried
            sigpic

Comment

Fellow T-birders. I've been using this one for quite awhile. Hands free phone and can stream music from your phone.
              From what I've read FM transmitters are hit or miss. This one's a hit
              https://www.ebay.com/itm/GO-Groove-F...YAAOSwI8laCtdS
              Tom

Comment

So here is an opinion for you in the form of a question.
                When did talking on the phone whether or hands free or not become desirable that it supercedes keeping your mind on your driving?

I understand the why of it at $180.00 fine for having any kind or type of electronic device in your hand when driving.....WA State law. But is a phone call that important that driving & calling should go together.
                Mike

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by steelblue5505 View Post
                  So here is an opinion for you in the form of a question.
                  When did talking on the phone whether or hands free or not become desirable that it supercedes keeping your mind on your driving?

I understand the why of it at $180.00 fine for having any kind or type of electronic device in your hand when driving.....WA State law. But is a phone call that important that driving & calling should go together.
                  I say NO. Pull over to make the call. You can check for messages later. I’ve already been hit by some idiot on the phone. He also tried to give the cop a fake ID.

Comment

Working...
                  X