Thunderbird Club The Villages, Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunderbird Club The Villages, Florida

I'm off to The Villages and Baby Blue! I heard from Bob Disinger this morning and he is putting together a club meeting next Tuesday. Good man Stewart is picking me up in Orlando..hot here and hot there!

Good morning. What are the details on the T-bird club at the Villages? We would like to drive up from Orlando area if schedule works. Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

Comment

Kevin we're meeting at Bob Evans at noon on 466A. The club 'Central Florida Thunderbird' has almost 40 members and all are welcome. Glad to see you posting

Comment

Thank you.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

Comment

see ya tomorrow

Comment

boy is Florida HOT

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
              boy is Florida HOT
              All over more than anywhere else !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This just in: It’s dark at night.

Comment

I have it on good authority that somebody tripped over the extension cord. Sorry my sources are confidential.

Comment

boy is Florida HOT
                    You should have bought a place in Las Vegas Greg. When I've been in Florida, it's always hot and humid. Here in the desert, it's pretty dry so the heat is actually quite tolerable (except when it gets over 110, then it's just plain dang hot).

Comment

Originally posted by BirdsAndBugs View Post
                      You should have bought a place in Las Vegas Greg. When I've been in Florida, it's always hot and humid. Here in the desert, it's pretty dry so the heat is actually quite tolerable (except when it gets over 110, then it's just plain dang hot).
                      ...same for Phoenix. Was born and raised here - when it's 110+, it's too hot to be outside.

Comment

we had 9 show on short notice..and it poured rain!

Comment

Yes we had 9 people attend for lunch at Bob Evans, Greg had not been introduced to any of the group before today.

Comment

It's always nice to meet new Tbird owners. Red cars, black, mint green, DSB, Cashmere......They're planning a dinner trip this Friday..I'll be in Minnesota

Comment

It's always nice to meet new Tbird owners. Red cars, black, mint green, DSB, Cashmere......They're planning a dinner trip this Friday..I'll be in Minnesota
                              Change that reservation!!!! Seriously, I know how hard you have tried getting folks together in Florida. Looks like you and Stewbob are having positive results.. Congrats ya old ……………….
                              Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
                              2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Working...
                              X