• IMG_1827.JPG
    think pickles
    sigpic

Comment

• MTT
      sigpic

Comment

• IMG_1461.JPG
        Black Hills Expedition 2015. Harry, Carole and Gene. This is at Badlands National Park.
        Attached Files

Comment

• The Three Amigos - running buddies from October 2002 until December 2016. We had a lot great times together thanks to TBN ... never dreamed they'd be over so soon.

20200411_015928.jpg
          21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

• 55023631-BEC8-420E-8292-07DE641644D6.jpeg
            Taking pictures of cars at a car museum
            sigpic

Comment

• 310FFB09-33D9-4ACB-826A-89364065C3CF.jpeg
              Ours
              sigpic

Comment

• 98C63ED9-5B69-4153-B131-EA641C838B50.jpeg
                one of my favorites, not taken by a drone

I pass the challenge to NotU Randy
                Last edited by MISTYEYED829; May 3, 2020, 07:32 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Wow, this was unexpected...thank you.
                  This may have been done before but how about a picture of your 'Bird doing parade duty.
                  I thought this idea appropriate with spring here and parade season just ahead but for all the virus cancellations.
                  Anyway..
                  Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Ben Franklin

Comment

• Memorial Day parade last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tbear View Post
                      Memorial Day parade last year.
                      Our parade for this year has been canceled.

Comment

• Doesn't anyone take pictures of a parade?
                        There must be more.
                        I'll wait until Wednesday (5/13), that's one week, and then decide.
                        One so far.

Comment

• Per Ford's recommendation I don't let people sit on my soft top. I've turned everyone from strangers to grandkids down on that, so I haven't been in many parades. When you're in a parade it's pretty hard to get a picture of you in the parade. Here's a couple of pictures looking back from my car to part of our car club.

SAM_2756 (2).JPG

SAM_2760 (2).JPG
                          21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

• DSC_0332ex8.jpg Veterans Day, 2014, Titusville FL
                            Attached Files
                            - Ted
                            Titusville, Florida
                            We're all Bozos on this bus.

Comment

• You win Paul. I love that picture of the 'birds turning the corner.
                              Thank you to those that entered.
                              Randy

Comment

• Thanks, Randy. That was the 4th of July parade in Bethany, Ok two years ago. We can only hope we are able to do it again this year. We are turning off of Rt. 66 on to a side road in that picture.

In the spirit of my Thunderbird of the Month picture this month, let's see some pictures of your Thunderbird(s) near a blooming tree or with nice flowers in the photo.

IMG_4129.JPG

IMG_4162.JPG

I don't like these challenges to go on forever, so I will pick the winner on Sunday.
                                Last edited by 2K2BIRD; May 14, 2020, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X