No announcement yet.

2019 Sightings of Thunderbirds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is the only one I've seen around here... I know there are others, but they don't get out much.

Comment

Same here...there's an 04 red a block over, but the daughter only drives it occasionally (left to her by her dad - she didn't even know it was a convertible until I told her about taking off the hardtop - which she also didn't know came off).

Comment

Originally posted by AZTB View Post
        Same here...there's an 04 red a block over, but the daughter only drives it occasionally (left to her by her dad - she didn't even know it was a convertible until I told her about taking off the hardtop - which she also didn't know came off).
        I believe Ron bought a car from someone who insisted that it was not a convertible.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimyar View Post
          Every time I see another o break my neck checking out the other bird.Good Day.. I have a 02 Inspiration Yellow (mellow yellow) Bird. It is all original with 19K miles. Its a sweet car.
          I live in Summerfield Florida, next to the Villages. Id like information on car clubs rallies etc in our area.
          I just installed a electric winch, sure helps with top removal and storage.
          Just saying hey to fellow Bird lovers.
          Jim
          Winch,...good idea. I'm using 4 ropes.

Comment

I spotted one in Henderson just across the river from my home town last week. It was for sale so I bought it!

Comment

Very nice! Welcome to the Nest Mark.
              sigpic

Comment

Mark I think there is even a club here on TBN for your color car

Comment

Welcome, Mark! Sure looks nice.

Comment

Thanks guys! I t only has 51500 miles on it and all original except a wood grain interior. Best I can tell that wasn’t an option. But we’re having a blast with it. How do I find clubs on TBN?

Comment

Originally posted by mfharper View Post
                      Thanks guys! I t only has 51500 miles on it and all original except a wood grain interior. Best I can tell that wasn’t an option. But we’re having a blast with it. How do I find clubs on TBN?
                      The wood trim is definitely an aftermarket item and not offered by Ford. You can find geographic area chapters listed on the home page under forums.

Comment

Welcome the the Nest, Mark. Beautiful car!

Comment

I spotted one in Henderson just across the river from my home town last week. It was for sale so I bought it!
                          Awesome! Welcome from NE Texas.

Comment

Welcome Mark! Fantastic to hear another TBird has found a home. Many happy miles ahead!

I was out yesterday afternoon in the Bloomindale IL area dropping off my son at one of his friends. Approached the stop sign at Schick road and out of the corner of my eye I spotted a (Bronze?)TBird tucked away in a garage. The gentleman who owned it was getting aout of a black SUV...I saw it only for a moment before I was forced to turn because of traffic. Wish I could have had a moment to stop and chat. Hope I have an opportunity in the future.

Comment

Red with top down heading East on I 40 just outside Asheville NC Thursday around noon.

Comment

Good find, Mark.
                                Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

Working...
                                X