No announcement yet.

TBN Friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing... Great friends are irreplaceable and make our lives richer despite difficult seasons.

Just read the posts above... just one of the reasons I keep coming back here to visit.

Comment

Originally posted by TBird1stLuv View Post
      Thanks for sharing... Great friends are irreplaceable and make our lives richer despite difficult seasons.
      Lynne you just have to make an event somewhere this year. Both Minnesota and Indiana could be drivable.

Should probably start a weird dream thread but will share here 'cause you were all there. Mike and Evelyn in the Northwest, Tbear in the south, The Nelsons and Spence and Judy in Florida and Rusty Frye and Gene (007cruiser) were all organizing an event and discussing whether to make it a rectangular route to the four corners or an x and all meet in St. Louis.

Few things I can remember:
      1. Tom Hiller telling me I cost him $$$in his negotiations on a new Hardtop.
      2. Rusty and Gene discussing a new Jersey phenomenon. Using a 3 foot ladder to climb over the public urinals to reach a shower stall over each.
      3. Ron and Liz trying to show me that you could put the hardtop on while having the soft boot already installed. (Dang Liz you had the cutest look on your face when you said "Ron told he he's never been wrong!".

Man I can hardly wait for my afternoon nap to see if the fun continues.

Can hardly wait to see everyone sometime this summer!

Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
      2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

#2....Fake News.

Comment

007Cruiser LOL again...

Bill, I really do want to meet up with other TBird lovers this year. Leaning towards Indiana, need to get my hubby to save some dates for me. I think the Minnesota trip is conflicting with our Anniversary trip. My schedule is not the issue it is his, he works very hard for our family and could use the time off (we both could). Will keep working on him...

Comment

Originally posted by TBird1stLuv View Post
            ....... I really do want to meet up with other TBird lovers this year. ........ need to get my hubby to save some dates for me. .... My schedule is not the issue it is his, ...
            If his schedule doesn't work, maybe you could go to an event with one of the dates your hubby has set you up with....

Bird is the word.....
            Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

Very funny Rusty....

Anyways, we are in for the IN trip...won't make it till Friday for lunch the earliest. At least I can hang with all you great folks that are going for Saturday before we need to turn back.

Comment

Working...
              X