Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the "What did you do with your Thunderbird today?" thread get deleted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the "What did you do with your Thunderbird today?" thread get deleted?

Don't see it, unless I'm missing it somewhere.

Joe
    It's not a 97 Sport, it just looks like one!

Originally posted by wcoates
    Kind of extreme. Looks like Joe has already started our new thread. Even has the right title. So what are you doing guys? I did absolutely nothing with mine today.

Comment

Flushed the cooling system and replaced the radiator hoses Friday. Yesterday I dropped the transmission pan to change the fluid and filter and tweak a couple of things.

Joe
      It's not a 97 Sport, it just looks like one!

Comment

We drove the 2002 about 80 miles round trip for a late lunch today. A/C on for the trip to the restaurant, top down coming home. Only like 93 miles reaching the 100,000 miles when we arrived home.
        Sam

Comment

Uncovered her from her winter storage, started her up and sat there with a huge smile on my face listening to the idle set down to a purr. Now I need to call the Insurance Company, get it activated and get out on the road baby!!!!

Comment

Trying to get 50 miles or more on the new Goodyear Eagle tires before re-torquing the alloy wheels and putting the hubcaps back on.

I assume 100fp is correct.
            HKS
            2002 TB Motor Trend COTY Blue/White/Full #24737 (One of 291)
            2021 Explorer XLT Sport 2.3L 300HP/310FP color RollingThunder
            2015 Passat SE TDI 150HP/236FP (40MpgCity47MpgHW) 720MR
            26Mpg in traffic jam. Skill required to get 40+mpg in town.

Comment

Fired up the ' 03 and let it run a while . All seems well . Dragged the '66 and the '58 out of storage but did not fire them up yet .

Comment

snowbird Glad to see your post and to hear your bird is up and running! Had the pleasure of meeting Ted from Ontario on the Little Nashville trip and thought of you; ... actually you pop into my head every time I polish the PW hardtop. Hope you have a another great year with your car!

Anyways, heading to the garage now to remove the road bug mess and just spend some quality time with some music .

Comment

14 Classic Thunderbird Club Of Wisconsin members gathered yesterday after the Venus Ford Car show for dinner at Papa Luigis Italian Restaurant to celebrate National Thunderbird Appreciation Day.

sigpic

Comment

Living here in upstate Minnesota, I still keep my insurance coverage all winter. If the roads are dry, I will drive it every chance I get! I have had weather good enough to take the hard top off a couple of weeks ago! Drove it yesterday with the top down and this was not the first time this season.
                    sigpic

Comment

A true Minnesotan!
                      Originally posted by Howlandd View Post
                      Living here in upstate Minnesota, I still keep my insurance coverage all winter. If the roads are dry, I will drive it every chance I get! I have had weather good enough to take the hard top off a couple of weeks ago! Drove it yesterday with the top down and this was not the first time this season.

Comment

Today was a big day. Got me a new Tbird. Traded in the hardtop for a drop top.

Comment

Put on the flat hard tonneau..cool look

Comment

Originally posted by 007Cruiser View Post
                            Today was a big day. Got me a new Tbird. Traded in the hardtop for a drop top.
                            ?????????
                            Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
                            2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Originally posted by wcoates View Post

?????????
                              I knew someone would bite. Finally got around to taking the top off. Like having a whole new car.

Comment

Working...
                              X