Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First car meet with My Bird

This Tuesday i was at My first car meet with My bird
    i used to be a member of Swedish Jaguar club so they looked strange at me When i drived in with My Thunderbird hihihi
    the weather was cloudy so there was not so meny cars.
    but i got some nice photos

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg ​​​​
    I Started out with nothing and I still got most of it left

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Comment

looks like you've got a chrome hood scoop?

Comment

This is how it looks on a day When Its nice weather, Its every Tuesday and Its Only 20 minutes from My home

image.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
          looks like you've got a chrome hood scoop?
          Greg Its Only chromepaint but that was the first thing i did on My car think it was the same day i got it home

Comment

And at the first realy kickdown i lost both My V8 emblems

Comment

Looking Good! Great photos and thanks for sharing. I hope you enjoyed it...looked fun to me .

Comment

Could have been any town here in the States from what I see. Very nice. Looks like a fun time. Did you wear your new hat?

Comment

That's a lot of cars for every Tuesday. I don't remember ever seeing anything like that here in the middle of the week. It's always on the weekends.

Comment

I've heard that American Cars are very popular in Sweden, and from the overhead view I have to agree. We have a TV show here called "Gas Monkey Garage", and every so often a Swedish gentleman shows up to buy another American car to take home and sell in Sweden! We just got a Volvo factory here in Charleston that will be making the new S60 car and later the X60 and X90 Volvo SUVs. It will employ well over 1000 Charlestonians. In the upstate of South Carolina there is the largest BMW factory in the world where all their SUVs are made for US consumption and for export to the rest of the world.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fredrik73 View Post
                      And at the first realy kickdown i lost both My V8 emblems
                      don't worry over that, the 02's (and the 05s) didn't have those fender V8s. So what happened to them?
                      Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

Originally posted by EllisonCal View Post
                        I've heard that American Cars are very popular in Sweden, and from the overhead view I have to agree. We have a TV show here called "Gas Monkey Garage", and every so often a Swedish gentleman shows up to buy another American car to take home and sell in Sweden! We just got a Volvo factory here in Charleston that will be making the new S60 car and later the X60 and X90 Volvo SUVs. It will employ well over 1000 Charlestonians. In the upstate of South Carolina there is the largest BMW factory in the world where all their SUVs are made for US consumption and for export to the rest of the world.
                        Yes i have seen that man too, i like gas monkeys program
                        its nice that they Will build the Volvos in Amerika i showed My wife your mesage and she told me she knew one person that works there. Its a small world

Comment

Originally posted by 5bird7 View Post

don't worry over that, the 02's (and the 05s) didn't have those fender V8s. So what happened to them?
                          Sheap tape on the back side lost both of them but like you Said there is no one from the biginning so i dont put new ones back
                          people thinks there is a four cylinder in the car so thats Why i Puted them there

Comment

Originally posted by 428PI View Post
                            That's a lot of cars for every Tuesday. I don't remember ever seeing anything like that here in the middle of the week. It's always on the weekends.
                            Yes it's crazy
                            i remember when it started ca 13 years ago I think we were five cars and four motorcycles I drived a Russian Ural 750 with my doughters in the sidecar
                            it went bigger for every week

Comment

Originally posted by 007Cruiser View Post
                              Could have been any town here in the States from what I see. Very nice. Looks like a fun time. Did you wear your new hat?
                              Hihihi the Aluminium hat?

Comment

Working...
                              X