Thunderbird,I see you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunderbird,I see you!

What’s up with all the retro Thunderbirds in Pensacola the last two days? Where I see few, if any except for my Whisper White, in the last two days a Mountain Shadow Gray, Mint Green, and a Bronze. Unable, either because of traffic or road traveled, to stop and engage drivers. A retro car show in my neighborhood and I don’t know about it...oh my! . We have had some beautiful top-down cruising weather!
    Pensacola, FL
    02 Whisper White

Must be a migration.

Comment

Alien invasion for sure. Please contact Dr Zimsky for further information.

Comment

Originally posted by 007Cruiser View Post
        Must be a migration.
        Originally posted by carntz
        Alien invasion for sure. Please contact Dr Zimsky for further information.
        After a thorough investigation (or at least checking mapquest) it appears Pensacola might be on the migration path of aliens leaving The Villages and heading north toward Chase On The Lake.

Comment

Zorro are you referring to me? I'm going to The Villages this Friday to sell Baby Blue. We also sold our lake home and will be driving Black Beauty (105k) and the Edge to The Villages after Labor Day, to our new home. But, we'll be at Chase for sure!

Comment

Working...
          X