Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Thunderbird Chat displaying all goofy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quickdraw View Post

I would rather have it go to first unread post on a thread than the last post like it did before. Apparently there are no backups...
    Harry,(and others!)

I just figured something out. If there was a new post to a thread, there used to be a little tab or icon that you would click on that was to the left of the thread line. Now there looks what appears to be a folded page then the thread title. If you hover your mouse (arrow) that you'll see a little box pop up that says "go to first new post". So it looks like the little tab that we used to click on is missing visually but the function is still there.

Everyone understand that!

Joe
    It's not a 97 Sport, it just looks like one!

Comment

Originally posted by Rodeo Joe View Post

Harry,(and others!)

I just figured something out. If there was a new post to a thread, there used to be a little tab or icon that you would click on that was to the left of the thread line. Now there looks what appears to be a folded page then the thread title. If you hover your mouse (arrow) that you'll see a little box pop up that says "go to first new post". So it looks like the little tab that we used to click on is missing visually but the function is still there.

Everyone understand that!

Joe
      Sorry, I don't understand. If the icon that we used to click on to go to first unread post is no longer there, how can the function still be there? I see the little page with folded corner, and when I hover over it, it says CONTAINS UNREAD POSTS but clicking on the page icon does nothing. The fact that the thread title is bolded already tells me that it contains unread posts, so hovering over the little page icon is useless...

EDIT: OK, now I see what you are saying.... just barely to the right of the page icon a narrow dotted box pops up and clicking on that phantom box takes one to the first new post, THANK YOU JOE!!
      Last edited by Quickdraw; Oct 6, 2019, 05:10 PM.
      Quickdraw
      Raccoon Lodge Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Quickdraw View Post

EDIT: OK, now I see what you are saying.... just barely to the right of the page icon a narrow dotted box pops up and clicking on that phantom box takes one to the first new post, THANK YOU JOE!!
        I know it was a little hard to describe Harry, but I'm glad you figured it out. So it looks like the function is still there but the icon to click on is missing.
        See what happens when you hang on the computer after a few beers!

Joe
        It's not a 97 Sport, it just looks like one!

Comment

Working...
        X