Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007Cruiser
    replied
    Glad that they found a good deal. I think that the VMG is my second favorite color.

Leave a comment:

• BillyL
    replied
    My friend found and bought a 2004 VMG with 27,000 original miles yesterday. He bought it from the second owner here in Louisiana for $10,000.00. Car is in very good shape. It is mint green with mint green hardtop and all black interior. It is one of 51 in this color combination per the porthole authority's listing. I think he made a good deal. I have encouraged Emile and Shirley to join our forum.

Leave a comment:

• hippy_mailman
    replied
    add some distance to buy. FLORIDA will give you the most options in price and quality

Leave a comment:

• 11TH GEN
    replied
    here is over 200 of then under $12K

https://www.carstory.com/cars/make-f...year=2002-2005

Leave a comment:

• wcoates
    replied
    Originally posted by BillyL View Post
    A friend of mine is wanting to buy a retro Bird. After declining to sell mine, I am trying to help him find one. I Told him about Bill's Grey Ghost only to see it has already sold. He wants to stay in the $10,000 range. If any of you know of one preferably on the Gulf Coast area within 500 miles of New Orleans. Thanks!
    not sold- best offer I received was $8200-$10K would have bought it. Also not within 500 miles of NOLA.

Last post from Ric showed 500+ for sale.

Leave a comment:

• BillyL
    started a topic Looking for a Retro Bird in NOLA

Looking for a Retro Bird in NOLA

A friend of mine is wanting to buy a retro Bird. After declining to sell mine, I am trying to help him find one. I Told him about Bill's Grey Ghost only to see it has already sold. He wants to stay in the $10,000 range. If any of you know of one preferably on the Gulf Coast area within 500 miles of New Orleans. Thanks!
Working...
X