Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I try to change or add a different avatar, even one I have use previously, I get this message:

An unexpected error was returned: 'Call to undefined method vB_Api_User::updateAvatar()'

They are regular jpg. photos that I have previously used...... Any help ? I sent to admin but no response.

Previously the avatars were limited in size to 125x125 pixels. Are you trying that size picture? If so, I don't have any other ideas. If not, you might try resizing your picture to that size.
    21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Same thing is happening to me.. jpegs I have used in the past and getting same error message as Ric.

Comment

Just checking the sizes of avatar photos that are on the page. The generic one is 64x64 pixels. the larger ones are no larger than 100x100 pixels. the gifs & jpegs have been changed to jpgs. No other answers as to why.
        Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

Back before the vBulletin upgrade, changing the avatar was easy. I did it often with the changing seasons. I had difficulty with the new software version and when I finally got one to work I left it alone.

Comment

I have re sized at 100x100 and 64x54 and I get the same error message. I guess I can live with the bad hair generic one.

Comment

me too

Comment

Yep we unknowingly gave up a lot with the new "upgrades" & latest versions. Plus some other stuff we had little or no control over.
                BUT we got a new year, a new decade just around the corner soooo,
                Best foot forward to good times, good friends, good road trips AND
                GOOD HEALTH.
                Mike

sigpic

Comment

Actually, the current decade ends on 12-31-20. Not that it really matters.

Comment

If you have resized your pics and still not working all I have to say is try cleaning your cookies. Other then that I have no answers.
                    They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
                    IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
                    Visit the TBN Store

Comment

i have not manage to set my avatar since the update, tryed today agen but did not work.
                      have tryed to make the the JPG picture all the way down to 46X58 2,26kb.
                      any ideas any one?
                      /Fredrik
                      I Started out with nothing and I still got most of it left

Comment

Working...
                      X