• Show
Clear All

• T-Bird Gang

Look what I found some weeks ago in a flee market
    maby not new to you gys/girls but I must show it,
    I paid 1$ and it's black and white from 1959 I think
    20200114_200332.jpg
    I Started out with nothing and I still got most of it left

Is it any good? Apparently a very minor film.

Comment

Last edited by RustyFrye; Jul 29, 2020, 03:57 PM.
      Bird is the word.....
      Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

Looks like it was made for drive-in double features that no one ever watched.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf66Det6iYA
          Life without passion is no life at all.
          Sean Combs

Comment

I think I may have seen this at a Drive-In Theatre back in 1959. Nola Thorp (rest her soul) passed away in 2011 at the age of 78. She was also in Hawaiian Eye and a few other movies from that era. A 1957 Thunderbird isn't the most anonymous vehicle to use for a crime spree but in 1959, it was bound to be special to the people who lamented the loss of a two seat Tbird.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 007Cruiser View Post
              I did see ten minutes then I turned it off, I was not prepaird for a black/white movie, will try agen soon

Comment

Originally posted by 007Cruiser View Post
                What the heck in New Jersey you went to Drive -In double features and DIDN'T WATCH THE MOVIES!
                Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
                2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Could not see the dang movie anyway... windows were always steamed up!
                  Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks what do this is the happiest lot.....Mr. Wizard the Lizard

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know for sure if they are genuine.....Abraham Lincoln

Comment

In the 60's and 70's Cincinnati channel 12, every weekend there was the "all night theatre" with Bob Sherve. This would be one he would show. He would say, " here's a fine move'n picture boy's and girl's"! He was up all night, the show was sponsored by a local Beer co. "Schoenling Little Kings". By the end of the show he'd be screwed up!
                    www.youtube.com/channel/UCEA2VFKJL9nFVepHqKsE0Eg
                    No matter where you go, there you are!
                    If I'm not here, I'll be somewhere else !

Comment

Oh yeah! Channel 4 out of Columbus had a version of "All Night Theater" as well. Local NBC thing? Jerry Beck, RIP, was the host, and he did the same thing with HIS sponsor's product!! Saw some interesting "B" movies!

Last edited by RBIRD; Jan 15, 2020, 04:49 AM.
                      Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks what do this is the happiest lot.....Mr. Wizard the Lizard

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know for sure if they are genuine.....Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Chicago had SVENGOOLIE.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycd7lWziNQ4
                        Quickdraw
                        Raccoon Lodge Administrator

Comment

See what you have started, Fredrik?? Here's another late night movie host from channel 10 in Columbus, Fritz The Night Owl.

Comment

See the name Glenn Campbell in the credits.
                            We're lighter. We're faster. If that don't work, we're nastier.
                            We're gonna make history.

Comment

Originally posted by RBIRD View Post
                              See what you have started, Fredrik?? Here's another late night movie host from channel 10 in Columbus, Fritz The Night Owl.

Yes a lot of great TV programmes hahaha fun to start this thing with a lot strange links

Comment

Working...
                              X