X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purpose of this forum

Hi All,

It occurs to me that several t-bird related technical issues have been solved here over the years. I thought it might be a good idea to have this forum to hold threads where issues have been solved. We might want to go through older threads and move solved issues here; new threads, with new or ongoing issues could exist elsewhere, but could be moved here once solved. That was my thinking anyway. We'll try it and see what happens.

--BWtoo
    Kevin - Lincoln, NE
    2005 Evening Black Premium, Black Hardtop, Black Accent.
    Plus: White Hardtop, Chrome Hood Scoop Bezel, Borlas, and more.

Also posts as atest (test account) and SR-71 (original non-admin account)

Re: Purpose of this forum

In other words, you'd like us to point out info threads like that if we come across them during a search so you can move them here?
    Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

Originally posted by 5bird7 View Post
      In other words, you'd like us to point out info threads like that if we come across them during a search so you can move them here?
      That would certainly be appreciated Dot, and anyone else who wants to do so. Just PM me or post here (a link to the thread in question would be most appreicated). I was thinking that if we reserve this space for solved issues, it'd help people to find them more easily in the future. But it's an experiment... if people start threads here about unsolved issues, no biggie. We'll just hope, as always, that they get solved!

I was also thinking of trolling through the threads in the 2002-2005 Thunderbird Garage forum, looking for solved issues, then moving them here. I'm bound to learn many new things as I go. Might even make an index page... one of these days. Clearly a longer-term project! Anyone who wants to troll along with me, feel free! That's the kind of "trolling" we can use!

--BWtoo
      Kevin - Lincoln, NE
      2005 Evening Black Premium, Black Hardtop, Black Accent.
      Plus: White Hardtop, Chrome Hood Scoop Bezel, Borlas, and more.

Also posts as atest (test account) and SR-71 (original non-admin account)

Comment

I like it....but I believe that the thread title should be changed. Possibly to, "Resolved issues/problems".
        Some, especially new people, may think that "Purpose of the Forum" is just a charter statement and not visit it. Just my opinion.

BTW, would this thread just have posted within it the URL as opposed to moving all of the data?
        Last edited by MATBird; Sep 28, 2007, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Last edited by SilverWing; Jun 15, 2015, 09:33 PM.

Comment

how do you get the power window to go all the way up when you close the door

Kent Brooks

Comment

Kent, You have to reprogram them. Hold the switch down and hold for a couple of seconds and then in the up position and hold a couple seconds. Should work after that.
              They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
              IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
              Visit the TBN Store

Comment

Originally posted by MATBird View Post

I like it....but I believe that the thread title should be changed. Possibly to, "Resolved issues/problems".
                Some, especially new people, may think that "Purpose of the Forum" is just a charter statement and not visit it. Just my opinion.

BTW, would this thread just have posted within it the URL as opposed to moving all of the data?
                "Resolved issues/problems".
                I like the title.

HKS
                2002 TB Motor Trend COTY Blue/White/Full #24737 (One of 291)
                2021 Explorer XLT Sport 2.3L 300HP/310FP color RollingThunder
                2015 Passat SE TDI 150HP/236FP (40MpgCity47MpgHW) 720MR
                26Mpg in traffic jam. Skill required to get 40+mpg in town.

Comment

This is a great idea. I found the solution to several little mysteries like COP issues and repairs, heater control issues, and engine cover options by simply asking the gurus here. They took the time to direct me to these previous posts that helped me a bunch. Thanks to all that helped.

Comment

I like resolved issues/problems....

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
                      I like resolved issues/problems....
                      That sounds nice
                      I Started out with nothing and I still got most of it left

Comment

Originally posted by HKS View Post

"Resolved issues/problems".
                        I like the title.

HKS
                        Just started a new thread in the Thunderbird Garage section. Share your knowledge!

Comment

Working...
                        X