No announcement yet.

NCIS: New Orleans TBN Fan Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow night Tuesday May 15th will have an NCIS NEW ORLEANS 2 hour double episode to close out Season 4 starting at 8pm central time.
    Look for Pride to move out of his warehouse apartment and into new digs on the second floor of his bar. Special guest Tom Arnold as Elvis will return.

Comment

• Look forward to it.
      They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
      IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
      Visit the TBN Store

Comment

• OMG......what a season finale. I can't believe Pride got shot. Roger, how could you let this happen. We need to drag Amelia in.....
        I can't wait for next season.
        "It's not ALL about the cars.
        Its about the people who drive them." --Tom Aglio

Comment

• And a new season has begun....
          Bird is the word.....
          Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

• Season 5 Episode 2.... the excitement continues...
            Bird is the word.....
            Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

• I guess a lot of folks have stopped watching, Rusty!
              Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks what do this is the happiest lot.....Mr. Wizard the Lizard

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know for sure if they are genuine.....Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Not me. I usually DVR it and watch it later in the evening minus the commercials. Looks like Pride got his pride hurt last night.
                18 years, 165K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 100+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

• Tonight is the night for huge unexpected event in NCIS New Orleans.. any ideas?

Comment

• Watching it now. I'm a bit surprised.......

IMG_0776.jpg
                    Last edited by RustyFrye; Nov 5, 2019, 08:52 PM.
                    Bird is the word.....

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyFrye View Post
                      Watching it now. I'm a bit surprised.......

IMG_0776.jpg
                      Missing the tag on the toe, not to worry, this is not real.

Comment

• I wasn’t aware that Dr Zenski (or whatever) was ever in an episode of NCIS New Orleans. I thought he only appeared in TBN productions. I can’t make a positive ID from that picture but I believe it’s him. Sure be sad to lose such a “character”.
                        Sharon

Comment

• Originally posted by Vintage Merlot View Post
                          Tonight is the night for huge unexpected event in NCIS New Orleans.. any ideas?
                          What a bummer, he was one of my favorite's on the show.

Comment

• C'mon guys! We can't let fan interest wane for this show. If people stop commenting and interest fades there is a chance the show goes with it. Then Roger may have to start doing some real work. Then time would be taken away from his Thunderbird event organizational responsibilities that he places on himself.
                            Bird is the word.....

Comment

• We were sure surprised and disappointed with the turn of events. Most fun character on the show, the replacement better be awesome.
                              02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-DC
                              02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-28 states-DC
                              03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
                              03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
                              04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white - 20 states-DC
                              04 PCR-Ash htp f/ash acc. #101 - 19 states-DC
                              04 Merlot- Merlot htp-sand- B. Grassnig-48 states-DC
                              04 TR-TR htp-blk 18 states-DC
                              04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 15 states-DC
                              05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 21 states-DC
                              05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82 - 48&DC
                              05 Dusk Rose-DR htp-cashmere seats - 48&DC

Comment

• Finally got to watch the episode tonight. Thought for a moment I was watching The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones since they were famous for killing off a main character without warning. It's something that just doesn't happen that often on the main network shows. They better do something soon, because they are running out of likable characters.

The show virtually jumped the shark when they replaced Percy with Gregorio. It's just never been the same since and now this turn of events really doesn't help. Maybe the Boom, Boom, Boom .... Bang, Bang, Bang is really the show imploding.
                                18 years, 165K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 100+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Working...
                                X