NCIS: New Orleans TBN Fan Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good News for Next Fall

I watched also, and I thought about trying to be online also, but I didn't want to miss anything. Great seeing New Orleans.

Comment

Originally posted by 4LOWBIRDS+4 View Post
      I like it. Now for my favorite Person of Interest.
      Ron - I grew up with Mr Finch, aka Michael Emerson. He's a few years older than I am but our Mothers were and still are very good friends. He's a good 'ole Iowa boy. Plays a lot of creepy characters though, but that's why he's earned an Emmy.

Comment

I was so surprised to see 'David Appelbaum' as producer in the opening credits. For a minute I really thought it was 'our' David, and that Roger was keeping everything a big secret.

I like Scott Bakula, and enjoyed the show.

I think the 'virtual' TV event is a good idea!

Comment

Maybe we can start a TBN Tuesday Night, NCIS:New Orleans Virtual Fan Club and eventually have a real TBN NCIS Backstage fan club tour event here in New Orleans at our studio. .

Comment

That's a great idea Roger! Another new and innovative feature of TBN. It would make for a good road trip too.

Comment

Loved the show,

Comment

Originally posted by Vintage Merlot View Post
                Maybe we can start a TBN Tuesday Night, NCIS:New Orleans Virtual Fan Club and eventually have a real TBN NCIS Backstage fan club tour event here in New Orleans at our studio. .
                That might be easier than the Deadwood event next year.
                02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-DC
                02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-28 states-DC
                03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
                03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
                04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white - 20 states-DC
                04 Merlot- Merlot htp-sand- B. Grassnig-48 states-DC
                04 TR-TR htp-blk 20 states-DC
                04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 16 states-DC
                05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 21 states-DC
                05 Dusk Rose-DR htp-cashmere seats - 48&DC
                05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82
                - 48&DC

Comment

Re: TBN Tuesday Night NCIS:New Orleans Virtual Fan Club

I am in for a backstage event and Deadwood if that is the way it works out.

Comment

I liked the show, but I kept waiting for Al & Gushy to appear. I must have dozed off, I didn't see him leap with a preview for next weeks show.

Drive it like you stole it !!!

Comment

It's getting to be time to get the pop corn popper out of the closet and get ready to watch NCIS New Orleans Episode 2 on CBS .

Comment

We are parked in front of the TV......Tuesday night is definitely a stay home, TV watching night. We will use the microwave popcorn...
                        :
                        "It's not ALL about the cars.
                        Its about the people who drive them." --Tom Aglio

Comment

YEA!! I've been here also.
                          Bird is the word.....
                          Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

Seems to me the cameras make the sets look bigger than they actually are.
                            21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Originally posted by Sharehisbirds View Post
                              We are parked in front of the TV......Tuesday night is definitely a stay home, TV watching night. We will use the microwave popcorn...
                              :
                              We'll be there. Told wife I got the pan, the oil, the Popcorn and salt and butter out last week. Her turn this week,right. Her response was a precedent was set and now it's a family tradition--my job! A family tradition of one week. Geez!

We'll be there with bells on!
                              Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
                              2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

I probably will not be going to work on Thursday because NCIS is turning my conference room and lobby outside my office into a set. There will be so much production activity that I won't be able to get close. Maybe I can get a pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X