Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RustyFrye
    replied
    I fear that fins will eventually be seen in the bayou and The Fonz will make a guest appearance...

Leave a comment:

• Alamobird
    replied
    One of my favorite shows, but it seems to be turning into a soap opera.

Leave a comment:

• 007Cruiser
    replied
    Bubba Gump?

Leave a comment:

• Vintage Merlot
    replied
    The big question is who will join the cast next.

Leave a comment:

• 4LOWBIRDS+8
    replied
    Originally posted by Vintage Merlot View Post
    Actually ratings have gone up since the episode. Go figure
    So who will go next?

Leave a comment:

• Vintage Merlot
    replied
    Actually ratings have gone up since the episode. Go figure

Leave a comment:

• 4LOWBIRDS+8
    replied
    Originally posted by 2K2BIRD View Post
    Finally got to watch the episode tonight. Thought for a moment I was watching The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones since they were famous for killing off a main character without warning. It's something that just doesn't happen that often on the main network shows. They better do something soon, because they are running out of likable characters.

The show virtually jumped the shark when they replaced Percy with Gregorio. It's just never been the same since and now this turn of events really doesn't help. Maybe the Boom, Boom, Boom .... Bang, Bang, Bang is really the show imploding.
    I agree 100% Liz and I wondering why this happened? They could at least have sent him back to Alabama to run the family business. Right now our days of watching NCIS New Orleans are numbered.

Leave a comment:

• 2K2BIRD
    replied
    Finally got to watch the episode tonight. Thought for a moment I was watching The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones since they were famous for killing off a main character without warning. It's something that just doesn't happen that often on the main network shows. They better do something soon, because they are running out of likable characters.

The show virtually jumped the shark when they replaced Percy with Gregorio. It's just never been the same since and now this turn of events really doesn't help. Maybe the Boom, Boom, Boom .... Bang, Bang, Bang is really the show imploding.

Leave a comment:

• 4LOWBIRDS+8
    replied
    We were sure surprised and disappointed with the turn of events. Most fun character on the show, the replacement better be awesome.

Leave a comment:

• RustyFrye
    replied
    C'mon guys! We can't let fan interest wane for this show. If people stop commenting and interest fades there is a chance the show goes with it. Then Roger may have to start doing some real work. Then time would be taken away from his Thunderbird event organizational responsibilities that he places on himself.

Leave a comment:

• clenet
    replied
    Originally posted by Vintage Merlot View Post
    Tonight is the night for huge unexpected event in NCIS New Orleans.. any ideas?
    What a bummer, he was one of my favorite's on the show.

Leave a comment:

• Rays 007 #15
    replied
    I wasn’t aware that Dr Zenski (or whatever) was ever in an episode of NCIS New Orleans. I thought he only appeared in TBN productions. I can’t make a positive ID from that picture but I believe it’s him. Sure be sad to lose such a “character”.
    Sharon

Leave a comment:

• carntz
    replied
    Originally posted by RustyFrye View Post
    Watching it now. I'm a bit surprised.......

IMG_0776.jpg
    Missing the tag on the toe, not to worry, this is not real.

Leave a comment:

• RustyFrye
    replied
    Watching it now. I'm a bit surprised.......

IMG_0776.jpg
    Last edited by RustyFrye; Nov 5, 2019, 08:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Vintage Merlot
    replied
    Tonight is the night for huge unexpected event in NCIS New Orleans.. any ideas?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X