10.59%
    8.24%
    68.24%
    12.94%

The poll is expired.

( WE ARE NOT ALONE )

Visit the TBN Store at:

image_45764.jpg 1...
    Last edited by Gobird; Jul 15, 2017, 12:55 PM.
    ( WE ARE NOT ALONE )

Visit the TBN Store at:

Comment

image_45765.jpg 2...
      Last edited by Gobird; Jul 15, 2017, 12:54 PM.
      ( WE ARE NOT ALONE )

Visit the TBN Store at:

Comment

image_45766.jpg 3...
        Last edited by Gobird; Jul 15, 2017, 12:54 PM.
        ( WE ARE NOT ALONE )

Visit the TBN Store at:

Comment

4... FB_IMG_1499896791844.jpg
          ( WE ARE NOT ALONE )

Visit the TBN Store at:

Comment

Nice pics all.

Congratulations Paul! I'd love to hear more about the photo.

I'm also curious to know more about the tiny town in photo #4.

Rather than hijack vBulletin's Announcement function to put the pic on the home page (like we did last month), I made a new TOTM module and put it at the top of the right column on the home page. I think it classes the joint up a bit! Click the small image to open the full-sized image, in all of its glory, in a new page/tab.

Kevin
            Kevin - Lincoln, NE
            2005 Evening Black Premium, Black Hardtop, Black Accent.
            Plus: White Hardtop, Chrome Hood Scoop Bezel, Borlas, and more.

Also posts as atest (test account) and SR-71 (original non-admin account)

Comment

Congratulations to Paul Thomas / 2K2BIRD for winning the Aug.2017 TOTM.
              They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
              IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
              Visit the TBN Store

Comment

Congratulations Paul. Great picture.
                Sam

Comment

Way to go Paul very nice.
                  02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. acc.#165 - 21 states-Dc
                  02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-22 states-DC
                  03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
                  03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
                  04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white #137 - 17 states-DC
                  04 PCR-Ash htp f/ash acc. #101 - 19 states-DC
                  04 Merlot-Merlot htp-sand-Bill Grassnig- 16 states-DC
                  04 TR-TR htp-sand 5 states
                  04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 5 states-DC
                  05 IG-IG htp-p/white acc.t #82 - 48 states-DC
                  05 Dusk Rose-DR & C/mere htps-cashmere seats - 48 states-DC

Comment

Paul, congratulations on a really nice picture. I've been trying to guess the location, looks like the mountain range just south of Yellowstone, Grand Tetons? If not ,where was this?
                    sigpic

Comment

Paul, Congrats! Beautiful picture.

Comment

Thanks to all that participated in this month's TOTM contest. I know it was a struggle to get folks to vote with the thread not moving up on its own. Hopefully, Kevin will find a fix for that little problem. I appreciate everyone that voted for my photo as well as those that didn't.

The picture was taken in the parking lot of Echo Lake Lodge at the base of Mt. Evans in central Colorado - northwest of Colorado Springs and southwest of Denver. That is Echo Lake in the background, along with other Rocky Mountain peaks farther back. I took the photo from the rear of the car, because I had the bra on the front as we were on the Thunder West by SouthWest travel event. I'm sure several other TBN members have similar photos from that location. Mt. Evans has the distinction of having the highest paved road in the United States with the parking lot at 14,220 ft. - 110 ft. higher than Pikes Peak.

I'm not sure who entered picture #4, but I do know the location. That is TBN member Peter Zierden's amazing outdoor model train layout in Wisconsin that several of us were fortunate to visit during Wisconsin Thunder. It truly is something special to see.
                        15 years, 138K miles, 48 States & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 100+ T-bird events, 160+ retrobird diecasts/models, 9 TOTM & some very special friends...THANKS to TBN !

Comment

Great picture Paul. If I remember, this was taken before we went up the road to the top of Mt Evans. After we got to the top , it started to rain with thunder and lightning, then sleet, snow and hail before we got to the bottom. What a scary trip!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, all of that was happening with the top down! Just another great adventure during a TBN traveling event - priceless. Wonder what we'll get into when we Waltz Across Texas? Not much telling. All I know is, I prefer it to staring at the car in the garage.

15 years, 138K miles, 48 States & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 100+ T-bird events, 160+ retrobird diecasts/models, 9 TOTM & some very special friends...THANKS to TBN !

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2BIRD View Post
                              Thanks to all that participated in this month's TOTM contest. I know it was a struggle to get folks to vote with the thread not moving up on its own. Hopefully, Kevin will find a fix for that little problem. I appreciate everyone that voted for my photo as well as those that didn't.

The picture was taken in the parking lot of Echo Lake Lodge at the base of Mt. Evans in central Colorado - northwest of Colorado Springs and southwest of Denver. That is Echo Lake in the background, along with other Rocky Mountain peaks farther back. I took the photo from the rear of the car, because I had the bra on the front as we were on the Thunder West by SouthWest travel event. I'm sure several other TBN members have similar photos from that location. Mt. Evans has the distinction of having the highest paved road in the United States with the parking lot at 14,220 ft. - 110 ft. higher than Pikes Peak.

I'm not sure who entered picture #4, but I do know the location. That is TBN member Peter Zierden's amazing outdoor model train layout in Wisconsin that several of us were fortunate to visit during Wisconsin Thunder. It truly is something special to see.
                              Paul, did anyone ask Peter Zierden what he did with the village in Wisconsin Winters? I know they get a lot of snow.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X