Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Jon nice photo of your car.
    02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. acc.#165 - 21 states-Dc
    02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-22 states-DC
    03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
    03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
    04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white #137 - 17 states-DC
    04 PCR-Ash htp f/ash acc. #101 - 19 states-DC
    04 Merlot-Merlot htp-sand-Bill Grassnig- 16 states-DC
    04 TR-TR htp-sand 5 states
    04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 5 states-DC
    05 IG-IG htp-p/white acc.t #82 - 48 states-DC
    05 Dusk Rose-DR & C/mere htps-cashmere seats - 48 states-DC

Comment

Originally posted by Gobird View Post
      The winner is Jon Knobler / Carntz. I'll get it on the forums page as soon as I get the instructions from Birdwings on how to do it.
      Spence, I answered your message. You will need to get Kevin to help you with that. He is the one who set it up.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdWings View Post

Spence, I answered your message. You will need to get Kevin to help you with that. He is the one who set it up.
        I never received anything. I sent Kevin a PM.
        They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
        IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
        Visit the TBN Store

Comment

Our ducks still are not in a row. We'll get this worked out.
          They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
          IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
          Visit the TBN Store

Comment

Congrats Jon! Your pic now graces the home page.

Kevin
            Kevin - Lincoln, NE
            2005 Evening Black Premium, Black Hardtop, Black Accent.
            Plus: White Hardtop, Chrome Hood Scoop Bezel, Borlas, and more.

Also posts as atest (test account) and SR-71 (original non-admin account)

Comment

Congrats Jon! Great picture.

Comment

Congrats, John for winning one of the closest TOTM votes ever.

For everyone else, if you haven't won in the past 6 months please send Spence a nice picture of your car now for next month's contest. In year's past we've had a waiting queue from one month to the next, because we were getting more than 10 pictures per month. Now we aren't even getting a half dozen pictures. I know there a great pictures out there, because we are seeing them in the Picture Challenge thread. Come on folks, share your art with us! Don't give up if you have submitted before and lost. You just never know when yours will be the one a majority love.
                15 years, 138K miles, 48 States & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 100+ T-bird events, 160+ retrobird diecasts/models, 9 TOTM & some very special friends...THANKS to TBN !

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator View Post
                  Time to Vote
                  Thanks to all that voted. We really enjoyed watching the process as the votes came in. This was a close one!! I would be honored if the other two participants share in September TOTM
                  Thanks again Jon & Cheri "carntz"

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2BIRD View Post

For everyone else, if you haven't won in the past 6 months
                    The past 6 months? Heh-heh. I haven't won in the past 6 years. I agree it's been slim pickings in TOTM lately. I enter only about 6 or 7 times a year, so maybe I should try harder. OK, all kidding aside, I entered this most recent contest & the one before it (Aug. & Sept.) but my photos weren't used, nor was I sent a confirmation ("Your photo will be in ... ") A comment on my quality? I don't think Spence makes judgements. I don't blame anybody. Instead, I attributed it to a snafu with our recently-designed 'Nest website, where the ducks aren't all in a row, as Spence said (altho I email my works of art directly off my iPhone6 to TOTM). So, ya see the problem? Maybe photos are sent but some get lost in outer space. Too much of that & people give up on entering TOTM. Thus, 3 entries. So, tonight I re-submitted by Sept. attempt for Oct. Watch this space! "You just never know ,,, " says Paul Thomas. ----A. Stieglitz

Comment

Nice pic Jon! Congratulations !
                      sigpic

Comment

When I first looked at this winning photo I thought, "Is Gobird entering his own car in the contest?" Because I saw the street sign that read Horsepower Lane and I thought it was Sebring, FL. Then I went to Google maps and found out that Horsepower Lane is in North Carolina, should have guessed that. CONGRATULATIONS, great shot, love that sign too!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EllisonCal View Post
                          When I first looked at this winning photo I thought, "Is Gobird entering his own car in the contest?" Because I saw the street sign that read Horsepower Lane and I thought it was Sebring, FL. Then I went to Google maps and found out that Horsepower Lane is in North Carolina, should have guessed that. CONGRATULATIONS, great shot, love that sign too!
                          That street might be in Indiana.
                          02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. acc.#165 - 21 states-Dc
                          02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-22 states-DC
                          03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
                          03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
                          04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white #137 - 17 states-DC
                          04 PCR-Ash htp f/ash acc. #101 - 19 states-DC
                          04 Merlot-Merlot htp-sand-Bill Grassnig- 16 states-DC
                          04 TR-TR htp-sand 5 states
                          04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 5 states-DC
                          05 IG-IG htp-p/white acc.t #82 - 48 states-DC
                          05 Dusk Rose-DR & C/mere htps-cashmere seats - 48 states-DC

Comment

Originally posted by EllisonCal View Post
                            Cal the street name in Sebring IS Thunderbird Road.
                            ( WE ARE NOT ALONE )

Visit the TBN Store at:

Comment

Hi All, For clarification the street is Horsepower Dr. and it is in North Idaho about 80 miles from the Canadian Border. Oh yeah,.I live about 10 miles south.

Once again Thank you all for the nice compliments. Looking forward to seeing all ya that attend the " Big Teasy"

Comment

Working...
                              X