They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
    IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
    Visit the TBN Store

Comment

IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
      Visit the TBN Store

Comment

I only received two entry's for the Jan. 2018 TOTM. The TOTM may be discontinued in the future.
        Last edited by Gobird; Dec 23, 2017, 11:39 AM.
        IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
        Visit the TBN Store

Comment

Originally posted by Gobird View Post
          I only received two entry's for the Jan. 2018 TOTM. The TOTM may be discontinued in the future.
          I will enter again as soon as I have served my waiting period.
          02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-Dc
          02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-22 states-DC
          03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
          03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
          04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white #137 - 20 states-DC
          04 PCR-Ash htp f/ash acc. #101 - 19 states-DC
          04 Merlot-Merlot htp-sand-B.Grassnig- 28 states-DC
          04 TR-TR htp-sand 7 states
          04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 15 states-DC
          05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 -3 states
          05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82 - 48&DC
          05 Dusk Rose-DR & C/mere htps-cashmere seats - 48&DC

Comment

Just a Note for consideration: Quite a few of us have our cars staying clear of the winter elements and thus making it a bit more difficult to take a picture. Please do not discontinue the TOTM , but to be honest I never see anything relating that it is time to submit pictures. Now me not seeing it could very well be my fault so could anyone chime in with that info. Maybe that needs to be a new post as well.

Comment

Originally posted by carntz View Post
              Just a Note for consideration: Quite a few of us have our cars staying clear of the winter elements and thus making it a bit more difficult to take a picture. Please do not discontinue the TOTM , but to be honest I never see anything relating that it is time to submit pictures. Now me not seeing it could very well be my fault so could anyone chime in with that info. Maybe that needs to be a new post as well.
              Jon,
              We can submit photos anytime for the contest. If submitted too late for the current contest it will be used in the next one.
              T-Birding it's the only way to fly!
              Richard & Gordon

Comment

Based upon what "Birdlover" just posted I would ask admin to post a reminder monthly. After all, based on the majority age group( me included) might need the reminder. It certainly couldn't hurt. I would hate see it go away.

Comment

Originally posted by 4LOWBIRDS+7 View Post

I will enter again as soon as I have served my waiting period.
                  Same goes for me Ron.
                  Sam

Comment

How long is the waiting period??

Comment

Originally posted by carntz View Post
                      How long is the waiting period??
                      6 Months if your photo wins.
                      Sam

Comment

i have four months to go, which should work out weather wise just fine. So please keep it going.

Comment

No offense to the two members that entered this month, as we'll end up with a nice picture for Dot's calendar, but what a sad state of affairs. While there aren't as many active members as there used to be, surely at least a handful those of us that are around, benefit from the site, are happy to attend events and haven't won TOTM in the past 6 months can take a few minutes and email Spence a picture for the contest.

It doesn't matter if you took the picture 15 minutes ago or 15 years ago. Any nice picture will do. Since the site's software can reduce the size of the picture, I'm betting Spence won't even care if it is bigger than the requested 800 X 600 pixel size.

As for a reminder, if the next month's contest starts, it's time to send in a picture for the following month.

It's a pretty easy way to participate and contribute. It costs nothing but a few minutes of our time.

16 years, 147K miles, 48 States & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 100+ T-bird events, 160+ retrobird diecasts/models, 10 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS to TBN !

Comment

MTT.
                            IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
                            Visit the TBN Store

Comment

What is the purpose of the waiting period ??
                              I may make sense if too many people send photos.
                              Or to avoid to have the same car winning several following months which would not look good on the calendar?
                              Then maybe it could be changed to: no pics with same color of prior month winning car

Just a proposal to think about.

Spence, if you do not receive enough pics you can always take one of those I have published in the European forum / German Thunderbirds.

Comment

Working...
                              X