No announcement yet.

TOTM in Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one with that same blue border plus a starburst background in light gold with the old TBN logo at the bottom. Not sure when I received it. signed by both Justins.

IMG_5731_640.JPG
    Participate in Thunderbird of the Month for 2020 calendar
    Limited Edition databases for 007, PCR, and Cashmere
    Porthole Authority
    TBN TOTM 2019 Calendars free to download.

Comment

Originally posted by Quickdraw View Post

Thanks Paul. Didn't anyone have a scanner back then to scan actual signatures to print on the certificates?
      I thought about it but decided it wasn't in their (the Justins) best interest.
      Participate in Thunderbird of the Month for 2020 calendar
      Limited Edition databases for 007, PCR, and Cashmere
      Porthole Authority
      TBN TOTM 2019 Calendars free to download.

Comment

Originally posted by 5bird7 View Post

I thought about it but decided it wasn't in their (the Justins) best interest.
        Now that I see they did sign some of the certificates I made I remember that they didn't trust me scanning their signature and I had to print them and then forward to the kids to sign and they forwarded them to the recipients.

Comment

Spence told me as of a few days ago he hadn't received any entries for next month's contest. Never give up!

Just follow the rules here:

http://www.thunderbirdnest.com/forum...totm#post22580
          17 years, 156K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 100+ T-bird events, 160+ retrobird diecasts/models, 11 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS to TBN !

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2BIRD View Post
            Spence told me as of a few days ago he hadn't received any entries for next month's contest. Never give up!

Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks what do this is the happiest lot.....Mr. Wizard the Lizard

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know for sure if they are genuine.....Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2BIRD View Post

Thanks Paul, I now have 8 entrants with two open spots for next month.
              They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
              IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
              Visit the TBN Store

Comment

Originally posted by Gobird View Post

Thanks Paul, I now have 8 entrants with two open spots for next month.
                That's more like it! Still a little time for 2 more.
                17 years, 156K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 100+ T-bird events, 160+ retrobird diecasts/models, 11 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS to TBN !

Comment

Working...
                X