No announcement yet.

TOTM Jan. 2019 Pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! The picture was taken two years ago during the Pappasitos event. I think the car looks good with the black and white background. Not too long to the next event at Pappasitos. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Way to go, Dave! That shot combines so many great things - a pretty car, chromed 21 spoke wheels, NASCAR track and the fun we always have at the Pappasitos event every year.

Time to get those pictures to Spence for next month's contest. Thanks to those that sent some in this month. Hopefully, we'll get more to choose from next month.
      21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

This month had some tough competition. Congratulations, Dave, that's a nice picture to ring in the new year!
        Life without passion is no life at all.
        Sean Combs

Comment

Way to go, Dave
          Birds of the 48
          15AGAIN has been in 48 States and 9 Canadian Provinces. Travelled many miles with great friends-- "Priceless"

Comment

NICE! Dave - I like the wheels with the white! Congrats.

Comment

Dave's car has already made the calendar for 2020. Yes, 2020 sounds cool. Only 12 will make it, so if you want your car there ..... send in a picture for the next Thunderbird of the Month contest! If you haven't won in the past 6 months, please submit a photo to Spence at: gobird67@outlook.com
              21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Originally posted by Gobird View Post
                Congrats to
                Tbear / Dave Egan for winning the Jan. 2019 TOTM.
                Congratulations David on what appears to be the longest viewing TOTM winner.
                Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
                2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Where's this months?

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
                    Where's this months?
                    Leap month

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
                      Where's this months?
                      Greg, you'll need to check the February thread for gobird's explanation:
                      message #42
                      Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

Originally posted by 5bird7 View Post

Greg, you'll need to check the February thread for gobird's explanation:
                        message #42
                        Where do I find the message #? I don't see a number on any of the messages.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jimr View Post

Where do I find the message #? I don't see a number on any of the messages.
                          Jimr, It's in; the upper right hand corner of every message. You might have to scroll to the right to find it.

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

Originally posted by 5bird7 View Post

Jimr, It's in; the upper right hand corner of every message. You might have to scroll to the right to find it.
                            You must be in the Posts mode to see the post number. If you are in Latest Activity mode the number does not show up.

Comment

I don't do it the other way, Ron. I'm more detail oriented than that.

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

Working...
                              X