Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to `rent`an 02-05 in San Fran for an upcoming vacation....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or, drive the Tbird out and enjoy the ride and everything there is to see along the way and rent clubs at each golf course you go to.

Comment

Originally posted by 02-T-Bird View Post
      Or, drive the Tbird out and enjoy the ride and everything there is to see along the way and rent clubs at each golf course you go to.
      If you don't want to drive yours have it shipped there and back

Comment

Great thinking and fun suggestions LOL! Heck, it may be cheapest to just buy one down there and drive it back.....leaving me with an amazing problem in mod-December when I get home....

Comment

Originally posted by sumoscooter View Post
          Great thinking and fun suggestions LOL! Heck, it may be cheapest to just buy one down there and drive it back.....leaving me with an amazing problem in mod-December when I get home....
          Jeff, don't know if you are married or not. If so, MERRY CHRISTMAS DEAR!
          Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
          2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Good one Bill. I am married, but wonder if that might still be the case were I to drive another Retro into the Garage in Mid-December !
            It would definitely make an amazing Christmas gift for someone, but I fear that that someone could well end up being a divorce lawyer LOL!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X