X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG TEASY 2017 - NEW ORLEANS

Sunday, October 15th thru Wednesday, October 18th 2017

Click on date link above to be taken to Big Teasy Home Page

OK FOLKS! Regular registration is closed . However we are forming a standby list through August 15, 2017. At that time if there are any cancelations we will go to the list and work from the top down. Send your request for standby list placement to Bonnie via email. bonben@yahoo.com
    Attached Files
    Starts
    Oct 15, 2017 07:00 AM
    Ends
    Yesterday 06:00 AM

I received a note from George Boley (retrogeorge) that said he had a stroke. He will not be able to attend this event. I don't know his condition. His sister says he recovery. I hope to talk to George soon and I will inform the group about his status when I know more.

Comment

Hate to hear that.
      02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. acc.#165 - 21 states-Dc
      02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-22 states-DC
      03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
      03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
      04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white #137 - 17 states-DC
      04 PCR-Ash htp f/ash acc. #101 - 19 states-DC
      04 Merlot-Merlot htp-sand-Bill Grassnig- 16 states-DC
      04 TR-TR htp-sand 7 states
      04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 5 states-DC
      05 IG-IG htp-p/white acc.t #82 - 48 states-DC
      05 Dusk Rose-DR & C/mere htps-cashmere seats - 48 states-DC

Comment

Sorry to hear about George. Dave, give him our best when you talk with him. Tell him we are praying for a speedy and full recovery.
        15 years, 138K miles, 48 States & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 100+ T-bird events, 160+ retrobird diecasts/models, 9 TOTM & some very special friends...THANKS to TBN !

Comment

Originally posted by Tbear View Post
          I received a note from George Boley (retrogeorge) that said he had a stroke. He will not be able to attend this event. I don't know his condition. His sister says he recovery. I hope to talk to George soon and I will inform the group about his status when I know more.
          Any update on George? Certainly hope he is making a good recovery
          Mike

sigpic

Comment

Any update on George Boley , retrogeorge, Certainly hope he is making a good recovery.
            Mike

sigpic

Comment

Just talked to George. Physically he is in good shape. However, his memory is shot and he if he leaves home, he does not remember the street he is on or how to get back home. He can carry on a conversation and he knows the people around him. Needless to say he can't drive anywhere. He is going to therapy three days a week and he says he is noticing improvement every visit. The therapist feels that he can make a recovery to the point where he was before the stroke. His attitude is good and he wanted me to thank the 'Nest for the well wishes.
              Last edited by Tbear; Jul 3, 2017, 04:30 PM.

Comment

That's good news, Dave.
                15 years, 138K miles, 48 States & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 100+ T-bird events, 160+ retrobird diecasts/models, 9 TOTM & some very special friends...THANKS to TBN !

Comment

Good to hear, Dave.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know George's condition. We are praying for his speedy recovery.
                    Jim & Regina

Comment

Just got on line and noted posts about George. Brought this up at the NTVT meeting today and all wish him well.

Comment

Had to cancel for health reasons. Have great black fringe dress for sale for the 1920's party - 1x with sequin band and feather - $15 plus shipping
                        Joyce Peterson
                        941-484-6180
                        joyandjimpete@gmail.com Fringe Dress.jpg

Comment

Also have Men's 1920's items for Big Teasy event - white tie,white hat, suspenders and mustache. Will send photos if interested $20 plus shipping, a neat set
                          Joyce Peterson
                          941-484-6180
                          joyandjimpete@gmail.com

Comment

Found Lafrieniere Park within 10 miles of NOLA. Sure Richard will want a picture with the Bird there.
                            Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
                            2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Working...
                            X