Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Current Arizona Members

Originally posted by Olly Hondro View Post
    AZ is a good place to be : The forecast is that the Groundhog will see his shadow Sunday then we will be stuck with 6 more weeks of 75 degree weather.
    Groundhogs in Arizona? In Fort Huachuca we called them "prairie dogs"!
    And, Welcome!
    - Ted
    Titusville, Florida
    We're all Bozos on this bus.
    sigpic
    2005 Bronze, modified & customized
    One of 16, before I started messin' with it...
    Grill Story Photos

Comment

I must be the latest addition to the AZ group. Live in Scottsdale and can be seen out and about in my 2002 Thunderbird, 1955 T-Bird or 1929 Ford Model A roadster.
      Owner of a 1955 red Thunderbird and a 2002 red Thunderbird (and a wonderful 1929 Ford Model A).

Comment

Welcome doc...I'm guessing that due to our summer heat, you're not driving the Model A to work each day?
        Best Joey-ism (Friends) ever:
        "The point is Moo. It's like a cow's opinion...it's 'Moo'."
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIkJ4BUChxI

Comment

I bought my red 2002 about a month ago. License T BRRD. Scottsdale near Fountain Hills. I'd be interested in knowing other CURRENT retro owners here in AZ. Thanks.
          Owner of a 1955 red Thunderbird and a 2002 red Thunderbird (and a wonderful 1929 Ford Model A).

Comment

Do any of you live close to Precott, AZ? Last month someone stole my sons 1985 4- runner. It has been in our family since it was brand new in 1984. He has found a replacement on Graigs list, but needs someone to take a look at it. He lives in Portland OR.. Thanks loads, for any help you can give him. Tweetie/007

Comment

Hello - Jack Fahey here - 2004 'Bird - - would like to do road trips

Comment

Working...
              X