Meet 'n'greet at Tim Horton's,Burlington,ON

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Meet 'n'greet at Tim Horton's,Burlington,ON

Bill, too bad that you missed the SOTC meeting yesterday. Fred was in his prime.

Comment

Retro 'Bird for sale in the Niagara Peninsula/Wine country.

Grimsby Ford has acquired a 2002 Thunderbird, black, by way of a trade-in. The car has just over 50,000 kms. on the clock and was never winter driven and was garaged. The car was originally shipped to Gemini Ford in Hamilton where it was used as a demo by the dealership owner. It was then sold to the second owner who lives in Burlington,ON. So essentially, the car is a "one owner".

The sticker price is $ 26,000. I told them that it was a tad high for a 15 year old car and they said it was negotiable.

Comment

The Burlington/ Hamilton area T-Bird fans will be meeting for another coffee social on Tuesday, April 11th, at 6:30 p.m. at the usual place, Timmy's on Plains Road,west of Waterdown Road.

The long range weather forecast calls for a sunny day with a high of 18 degrees C., so we will hopefully see some T-Birds on the lot.

Comment

Waiting for my new insurance pink slip to arrive by snail mail and then get the bird registered, maybe on the road by the 11th, but I will be there one way or another.

Comment

Me too. Insurance not on till 15th but I'll be there too.
            It's better to be seen than viewed!

Comment

We had a good meeting tonight with a total of five SOTC members present. Unfortunately, there were no T-Birds parked on the Timmy's lot due to various reasons. Joe Pim still has to use a crutch until his left ankle and femur heals, Wally's "Black Bird" is still being rejuvenated while Fred and Bill haven't received their respective insurance slips for their Retro Birds.
              We saw a silver grey Retro Bird drive through the lot around 6:45 p.m. but he/she didn't stop. If he/she was looking for us, we'll be back May 9th at 6:30 p.m.

Comment

A reminder for all T-Bird enthusiasts in southern Ontario: the annual Tech Day being held by the Southern Ontario Thunderbird Club is on Sunday, May May 7th. Visit the club`s website for details.

Show and tell at Timmy`s on Plains Road West, Burlington, will be the following Tuesday, May 9th, at 6`30 p.m.- Hopefully, the weather gods will be smiling on us, so bring those `Birds.

Comment

Thunderbird Appreciation Day, are we getting together on the 21st at Tims for coffee, is there any interest?

Comment

I can meet you there in the afternoon, Fred.

Hopefully have the top down and the shine up (will leave my hat off that will help the shine!)

Comment

No interest, so I guess we will forget it. I will be out and about myself if the weather permits. Have a great weekend.

Comment

OK, Fred. We'll just cruise around by ourselves!

Comment

All Thunderbird enthusiasts are invited to join us on Tuesday, June 13th, at 6:30 p.m. on the Tim Hortons lot on Plains Road, west of Waterdown Road, half a mile off Highway 403 in beautiful Burlington.

Comment

Just heard about a 2002 Blue bird available in Bancroft. Owner lives in Woodbridge, ON. I think it has around 70K miles and he's asking +/- $22K Cdn.

Comment

Jeff, thanks for the heads-up. We need more info and posting it on the "cars for sale" forum.
                              An accompanying picture would be nice, too.

Comment

• Tuesday, July 11th at 6:30 p.m. for the next get together for Thunderbird enthusiasts at Timmies on Plains Road West in Burlington.
                                Hopefully, I'll be up and about again.At the moment, I'm still having side affects from the medication I'm taking.
                                I've extended an invitation to two retired Ford mechanics, each with over 40 years of experience. One was a front-end and suspension expert while the other was mainly into working on transmissions.
                                Wally has also made two new acquaintances with T-Birds and invited them, as well. At the rate we're going we'll have to rent space soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X